Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
After gimble calibration - points left slightly
793 4 2018-1-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Geekslayer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 182385 ft
United States

My camera/gimble points left slightly about 3 degrees. I ran the gimble calibration a few times and it doesn't seems to help. I would imagine thecamera would point straight ahead. How can i fix this ?

-thank you !

2018-1-16
Use props
Geekslayer
lvl.2
United States

btw...when i move the left joystick down and to the right, it also moves the camera to center as well.
2018-1-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Geekslayer, please place the drone sideways firstly and then calibrate the gimbal to see if it works. Here is the picture for your reference, thank you. gimbal.png
2018-1-17
Use props
Geekslayer
lvl.2
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-17 04:21
Geekslayer, please place the drone sideways firstly and then calibrate the gimbal to see if it works. Here is the picture for your reference, thank you.[view_image]

Thank you Mindy, I've tried that procedure and it doesn't seem to help. I just bought it a few days ago. Maybe I'll just exchange it.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Geekslayer Posted at 2018-1-17 04:57
Thank you Mindy, I've tried that procedure and it doesn't seem to help. I just bought it a few days ago. Maybe I'll just exchange it.

Sorry to hear this. Please kindly start a case and send it in: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules