LOST drone! Received error message
957 5 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dronie112w
New
Australia

Hello everybody,

DJI Spark that I have owned for a few months now with no problems. Until today ......

I was flying my drone around on the first battery just fine, when I landed it and changed over to the second battery. Everything was normal before take off, roughly a few minutes later I received a message on my phone using the dji software. I have attached this message to this thread, after I got the message the controller light went red and I lost connection. From there my drone software was acting like I have never signed in before. Asking me about connection to the drone via wifi and a few other questions, which I have only seen during my first time when I first downloaded the software.

The message is weird because it states a phantom when I have a Spark.

Of anyone knows what this could mean it might bring some closure ......

Thanks for listening

Error msg

Error msg
2018-1-17
Use props
rimza
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

Do post your flight log.

Secondly was home point identified before flying off the AC, in default after 3 secs of RC to AC disconnection (Or AC to device), the AC should return to Home. However there are external factors that may not result in the RTH as what you wanted or expected.

So do post your flight log.
2018-1-17
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

If you upload your flightrecord to this site http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/ and share the link with us we might be able to tell you more about what might have happened with your Spark.
And for your mobile device and app: Which version of GO 4 were you using until the incident happened? And did you have internet connection during your flight? I am asking because it looks as if your GO 4 got updated to the latest version .22 while you were using it.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello Dronie, we are so sorry for your loss, please contact our support to start a ticket for data analysis, we have professional data analysis team who will do their best to find out the reason, good luck to you.
2018-1-17
Use props
Raimenzio
lvl.4
Flight distance : 237057 ft
Lithuania

Sad. Good luck resolving with DJI, keep us posted how it goes!
2018-1-17
Use props
S.J
Second Officer
Flight distance : 322454 ft
Kuwait

I have been advicing to as many members in the forum, never use internet connection while flying.  
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules