Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I just want my drone...
1111 3 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans4e786f03
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I ordered the Spark Flymore Combo a week+ ago. I received a spark Hard Shell instead. Even the order number on the Picking List CLEARLY doesn't match MY order number. I emailed support and apparently I've been forwarded to the Logistics Team so they can analyse??? And I haven't got a response in a few days. I sent every picture of my package too but it's almost like they didn't even look at it.

I was meant to take this little drone on holiday but I guess what I'll have to do instead is talk to PayPal about giving me back my £620 back. Won't be ordering from DJI anymore either.

Never would have expected such bad logistics. My case number is #934298 if any kind DJI individual could propell my case forward.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sir, we're very sorry for the inconvenience, we coordinated this to the right department and we're still waiting for the reply. Once I received an update, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.
2018-1-17
Use props
fans4e786f03
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2018-1-17 08:19
Sir, we're very sorry for the inconvenience, we coordinated this to the right department and we're still waiting for the reply. Once I received an update, I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Thank you.

Thank you; I appreciate that a lot.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4e786f03 Posted at 2018-1-17 12:11
Thank you; I appreciate that a lot.

We just got the update from the designated team, they will contact you and guide the further steps soon. We will keep follow up and update the status. Appreciate your understanding.
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules