M600 Pro w/D-RTK and Zenmuse X5R-ISSUES. Help! ISSUE/POST 1
979 3 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
PascoCounty SAM
lvl.2

United States

Hello all:
we recently purchased a M600 Pro with a D-RTK Unit and Zenmuse X5R camera.  We are having some issues as follows:

ISSUE #1

* Every time we power up and connect the RC (Lightbridge) to the M600 using DJI GO, it says firmware update required.  I plug he M600 into the PC, use DJI Assistant 2, go to Firmware Update and it says ...."Cannot load Firmware list.  Retry?"  I can never access any new firmware via DJI assistant 2.  HELP.  How do I update the M600 firmware if DJI Assistant 2 can never bring up the firmware list?

Stay tuned for successive ISSUES, re: Zenmuse X5R camera issues and D-RTK issues. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you .
Alex W. Parnes
County Surveyor
Pasco County, Florida
2018-1-17
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Are you using the newest version of DJI Assistant 2 from DJI's website? (silly question) but you do have unfiltered internet access available to DJI Assistant 2?
It sounds like you're able to access the FC of the M600 (A3) via the USB cable correct? You just can't get the firmware page to function normally? Does it say what firmware you're on?

You may need to update the firmware of the Transmitter as well.

2018-1-17
Use props
PascoCounty SAM
lvl.2

United States

HyperSpectral Posted at 2018-1-17 13:20
Are you using the newest version of DJI Assistant 2 from DJI's website? (silly question) but you do have unfiltered internet access available to DJI Assistant 2?
It sounds like you're able to access the FC of the M600 (A3) via the USB cable correct? You just can't get the firmware page to function normally? Does it say what firmware you're on?

Yes I downloaded V 1.1.8 yesterday and still get the same error message.  Yes, I believe we have unfiltered access to the internet however we are a public agency so there my be filters through IT's firewall I am not aware of.  AS far as for DJI Asst 2, is there a switch or toggle in the settings of the software which could prevent being able to access the Firmware lists?  

What is the FC of the M600?  Yes we can plug the USB cable from the craft directly into the laptop and DJI Asst 2 finds it and can report on the status, etc. so there is a connection and they can talk.

I appreciate your reply.
Alex W. Parnes
County Surveyor
Pasco County, Florida
2018-1-18
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

PascoCounty SAM Posted at 2018-1-18 04:46
Yes I downloaded V 1.1.8 yesterday and still get the same error message.  Yes, I believe we have unfiltered access to the internet however we are a public agency so there my be filters through IT's firewall I am not aware of.  AS far as for DJI Asst 2, is there a switch or toggle in the settings of the software which could prevent being able to access the Firmware lists?  

What is the FC of the M600?  Yes we can plug the USB cable from the craft directly into the laptop and DJI Asst 2 finds it and can report on the status, etc. so there is a connection and they can talk.

You may attempt to do it on a wireless network with no limitations, and see if that works. But beyond that if you're getting a full connection to the aircraft in assistant so that it can provide you all the relevant data, besides the firmware page working properly, I believe you're doing everything correctly.

Could you post a screenshot of the firmware page error in DJI Assisant 2 so that a DJI rep may be able to help? Also screenshot the firmware status on the aircraft on its status page in the DJI Go app
Are you able to operate the UAS without issue? It sounds weird but we've had to ignore that menu in the past and over time it just disappeared..

2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules