Missing photo content!
502 3 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
KerriNu
New
Guatemala

Hi,

I've just completed a once in a lifetime volcano hike and shot almost all my content on a OSMO Mobile.  I am unable to find any of the photos on phone gallery or DJI app cache, though I have the videos.

I have looked on the internet and on previous threads, which suggested updating the app, connecting phone to Osmo and finding it through iTunes library.  Since the update iTunes does not have an app library and I cant seem to access the app in iTunes.

Any help would be greatly appreciated because I sure as hell am never climbing 4000 metres anytime soon and would like to have a few memories from it!

Thanks!

2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

KerriNu, please try to connect your phone with ITune. Then you can enter the files named hg300 storage and see if there is any photo. Please keep us updated, thanks.
2018-1-17
Use props
djiuser_KR7W3L6
New
Bahrain

Hi ,
Tried to access photos taken using the OSMO MOBILE in the DJI GO app. I can’t find any!!! Videos are there. I use an iPhone X
How do I retrieve my photos. Any advice appreciated
Thanks in advance
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_KR7W3L6 Posted at 2018-1-19 06:13
Hi ,
Tried to access photos taken using the OSMO MOBILE in the DJI GO app. I can’t find any!!! Videos are there. I use an iPhone X
How do I retrieve my photos. Any advice appreciated

Just to clarify, there are only videos in ''hg300 Storage'' folder right?
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules