Parts Availabilty
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansdb6b2ab5
New
United States

I have talked to DJI and they are cluless and cant understand anyone of course.  I have the Phantom 3 Professional with 100s of flights.   I had an issue and sent it in to be fixed at a repair location.  They told me very soon I would not be able to get parts for this?  I wanted to also buy a Phantom 4 but is it worth it or will they stop making parts for this soon to ????   I feel if you spend this kind of money I shoild have parts for years.    Is there a Phantom 5 coming out soon ????
Frustrating cant get any info from DJI.  Can anyone help with these questions???
Thanks
2018-1-17
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

Sigh. It looks as if you live in the US, and like many parts of the civilised world, you have laws about maintaining a supply of spare parts for a reasonbable length of time on some items. Drones are not one of them.

DJI are Chinese, they don't have those laws. It is up to them whether they want to keep making parts for obsolete and out-of-production models.
2018-1-17
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

They want you to keep buyin the latest and greatest.
2018-1-17
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is typical as every product has a shelf life. P4 parts will be around for quite a while I expect as the P4P and A are still in production.
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, you send it to DJI Official Service Center from here: https://www.dji.com/support? If yes, please kindly offer your case number, I'd like to check the exact status and see whether we can help.
2018-1-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules