Corrective Lenses Arrived! And now they're no longer available!
1133 7 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GWD50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177671 ft
United States

My +2.0D Corrective Lenses just arrived today, the magnification is spot on. Per the DJI website recomendation I bought one magnifcation higher than my perscription. They are a bit thick and bring the eyepiece closer to my face but it's nothing that interferes with using the googles.  
I just looked at the DJI website to provide you with a link and it appears that they are no longer available.  I guess mine are now collectors items!

2018-1-17
Use props
GWD50
lvl.2
Flight distance : 177671 ft
United States

Corrective Lenses WEB PAGE
2018-1-17
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

I suspect they may not be available in the US.  The corrective lens page says "not available in your country."  I pick up on these subtle hints fairly well.  Probably not in the US because a prescription is required in the US for eyeglasses.
2018-1-18
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Even more reason to go with Epson Bt-300 smart glasses who will make custom prescription inserts.
2018-1-18
Use props
Maxheadspace
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

eggbeater Posted at 2018-1-18 10:36
Even more reason to go with Epson Bt-300 smart glasses who will make custom prescription inserts.

A warning about the BT-300 glasses: you can't adjust the inter-pupil distance on them.  I have a pair and for me that resulted in double vision on the sides.  There is another model, the BT-350, which has adjustable inter-pupil distance, although they cost over $1000.
2018-1-20
Use props
ri0grand
lvl.2
Flight distance : 17956 ft
United States

Just got mine today.   They work great.  I'm glad I got mine before they stopped shipping in the US!
2018-1-22
Use props
DaMa
First Officer
Flight distance : 889662 ft
  • >>>
Germany

From Germany:

I ordered and since nothing happened, I asked. That came in response:
"Please understand that your order will be shipped. We just do not have the estimated shipping date yet because the item is currently in back order. Please know that we are doing our best to shipping out all orders on time and we take these matters seriously and appreciate the patience with this. We apologize for the inconvenience that this has caused you and understand that you not only invested your money in this but also your time."
Unbenannt-1.jpg
2018-1-22
Use props
dodger2952
lvl.4
Flight distance : 81621 ft
United States

I checked today (Feb 20, 2018) and the corrective lenses were available in the US
2018-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules