DJI Go Flight Records Sync
3209 6 2018-1-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rmd610
lvl.2
Flight distance : 85200 ft
United States

When I "Sync My Flight Records" from the DJI Go App, where do I find the synced records?

Thanks all...
2018-1-17
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, if you sync the flight records successfully, you can log in your accound in other device and snyc the flight record there. Here is the way of syncing them.
2018-1-17
Use props
rmd610
lvl.2
United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-17 20:10
Sir, if you sync the flight records successfully, you can log in your accound in other device and snyc the flight record there. Here is the way of syncing them.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brKQZ-gTBXg

I have synced the records, my question is, where do I review the synced records??
2018-1-22
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

go into the DJI Go 4 app. tap onto the upper righ hand corner where you have the 3 lines. tap onto Flight Record. at the bottom of the screen you have the "flight list". drag the "window" up and you will have the list of all your flight records.
hope this helps.
2018-1-22
Use props
rmd610
lvl.2
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-1-22 12:42
go into the DJI Go 4 app. tap onto the upper righ hand corner where you have the 3 lines. tap onto Flight Record. at the bottom of the screen you have the "flight list". drag the "window" up and you will have the list of all your flight records.
hope this helps.[view_image]

I don't know how to say this any more simple --- how do I view Flight Data on a computer or other device other than through DJI GO?  This is the question I asked in the first place.  Thank you!!
2018-1-23
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

ok. sorry, i did not understood you question.
connect your Spark to your computer and use DJI Assistant. Retrieve the logs and upload them here: http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/Upload/
that would give you the flight logs.
2018-1-23
Use props
rmd610
lvl.2
United States

Ok, I'll try that.  Thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now