MPP insurance provider in Canada?
715 5 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Isoflur
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1014974 ft
Canada

I have seen a few posts about insurance providers in the US that seem to actually cover replacement cost to lost/damaged drones.  I am new to this commintuy and wanted to know if anybody knows of a simlar program in Canada.

Iso

2018-1-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, Canada supports DJI Care Refresh, it is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. Please note that DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover flyaway case coz it is the replacement service, but DJI warranty will cover the loss of a drone if it is a warranty case and within the warranty period. If you are interested in the DJI Care Refresh program, please visit here for more info. Thank you.
2018-1-18
Use props
Isoflur
lvl.4
Canada

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-18 18:44
Hi, Canada supports DJI Care Refresh, it is a service plan that provides you with peace of mind, covering damage to your DJI product. Please note that DJI Care Refresh doesn't cover flyaway case coz it is the replacement service, but DJI warranty will cover the loss of a drone if it is a warranty case and within the warranty period. If you are interested in the DJI Care Refresh program, please visit here for more info. Thank you.

Thank you DJI Thor, I have purchased DJI Care already, I was interested in the American insurance companies also offering additional coverages and wondered if any Canadians reading these forums have seen anything else similar.

Cheers,

Iso
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Isoflur Posted at 2018-1-19 05:12
Thank you DJI Thor, I have purchased DJI Care already, I was interested in the American insurance companies also offering additional coverages and wondered if any Canadians reading these forums have seen anything else similar.

Cheers,

Oh, hope other users can help.
2018-1-22
Use props
slyfox0
lvl.4
Flight distance : 118 ft
Canada

Have you been able to find anything similar to State Fam insurance protection in Canada?
2018-1-28
Use props
Isoflur
lvl.4
Canada

slyfox0 Posted at 2018-1-28 10:09
Have you been able to find anything similar to State Fam insurance protection in Canada?

No I haven't, I purchased DJI refresh and I am still searching.

Sorry.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules