Premiere Pro, Final Cut or just iMovie ?
1001 6 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
slimharry
lvl.4

Canada

Which one of these do you guys use, also where do you get any awesome soundtracks that are legal for youtube upload?
2018-1-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Depends if you want an editing tool for free, a large one-off payment or monthly sub and how important editing is to you.
2018-1-18
Use props
slimharry
lvl.4

Canada

I have Lightroom CC so i wouldnt mind paying double for student discount for Premier pro. I think 20$ isntead of the 10$ i pay now monthly. So I'd have to learn the app. For now I do simple stuff on iMovie but its very limited!
2018-1-18
Use props
Wirezfree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

There is also:

Davinci Resolve (free version)
OpenShot (Free Open Source)
2018-1-18
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

slimharry Posted at 2018-1-18 14:38
I have Lightroom CC so i wouldnt mind paying double for student discount for Premier pro. I think 20$ isntead of the 10$ i pay now monthly. So I'd have to learn the app. For now I do simple stuff on iMovie but its very limited!

I mainly use iMovie. Have considered Final Cut Pro but £300 is nuts to edit some 'home made' vids. If I ran a successful YT channel or used my drone for commercial purposes and wanted the best footage for my clients (to pay) then definitely worth every penny. As I said, it really depends on how important editing is to you. Premier Pro sounds like your best option though or yep - davinci
2018-1-18
Use props
nottuppaware
lvl.4
Flight distance : 70745 ft
Australia

The  new version of FCPX works well, I dont want to give any more money to the evil Adobe so I've been avoiding that!
2018-1-18
Use props
Tango_B
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2891473 ft
Australia

Davinci Resolve for the win
2018-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules