Video Edit on Ipad
5348 8 2018-1-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

Now that I have made the switch to Ipad from Android, what is the best midrange cost Video Editing Software for Ipad, midrange being under preferably $100 no subscription.

Edit; So I purchased the LumaFusion and so far for $20 it seems very stout. They even have a whole series of tutorial videos on thier site. Thanks much for the tip!
As soon as the weather breaks here, I’ll be set for making some vids, and of course posting the results here.
2018-1-18
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

I'm using LumaFusion on my iPad.  There are some YouTube reviews of it, some specifically for DJI drones and the Spark.  It's $20 as a one time purchase.  There's also iMovie from Apple which I believe is free on the iOS App store.
LumaFusion has some nice features that help me make some quick edits and do uploads directly to YouTube.  It seems a little more full featured than iMovie to me.
2018-1-18
Use props
Grmachine
lvl.4
United States

LumaFusion looks great, thanks for the advice.
2018-1-19
Use props
Carmadmate
lvl.2
Flight distance : 65102 ft
United Kingdom

I also use LumaFusion on my iPad pro and I think it's really quite good for the price. I try to do all my editing on it.
2018-1-19
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Lee Moon Posted at 2018-1-18 18:44
I'm using LumaFusion on my iPad.  There are some YouTube reviews of it, some specifically for DJI drones and the Spark.  It's $20 as a one time purchase.  There's also iMovie from Apple which I believe is free on the iOS App store.
LumaFusion has some nice features that help me make some quick edits and do uploads directly to YouTube.  It seems a little more full featured than iMovie to me.

Never heard of that - I'll check it out - thanks.
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Seychelles

Ok. Because of this thread I just checked out the iMovie app on my iPad... my god it’s useless
You can’t even speed up the clips or anything... well I normally do my editing in davinci, which is great, when I’m on my Mac.
2018-1-19
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Nikp Posted at 2018-1-19 08:09
Ok. Because of this thread I just checked out the iMovie app on my iPad... my god it’s useless
You can’t even speed up the clips or anything... well I normally do my editing in davinci, which is great, when I’m on my Mac.

I've heard a lot of great things about DaVinci Resolve on the Mac.  I'm still using iMovie and Motion when I do edit on my iMac or MacBook.  However, I really do enjoy sitting down with the iPad Air 2 or especially my iPad Pro with Pencil and using LumaFusion.  It's not really complicated and seems to have more features than iMovie.  And yes, you can do speed adjustments in LumaFusion.  And apply LUTs, use automated audio ducking, apply keyframes for visual and audio effects, copy and paste adjustments from one clip to another, etc.  I'm still just scratching the surface of it, but I've been impressed so far with LumaFusion on the iPads.
2018-1-19
Use props
Nikp
lvl.4
Flight distance : 123947 ft
Seychelles

Awesome. That sounds like a really powerful program!
Seems it’s got most of the things you might need.

Still if i want to make a good video, I’d rather sit down on my Mac with a big screen where I can really judge a picture. Also the brightness is a lot easier to adjust when using a screen compared to a pad.
For on the go editing it looks great! I would get it if I would be on the go and not have a laptop around.

On the other hand davinci resolve Isa great program and best of all it’s free. I have had a few difficulties with it, but it’s amazing what it can do! I would have never thought all that was possible..
2018-1-19
Use props
mendo
lvl.3

Thanks for your sharing! Recently I was looking for a good video file converter to deal with my iTunes movies.
2019-9-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules