Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39846 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi DJI,

Firstly I believe you make incredible and quality products but i seem to be very unlucky!

I’ve recently spent a lot of money of DJI Products within the last 2 months, mostly through the online DJI Store, except the Mavic Platinum (bought locally) as they had a promotion (boxing day sale).

I purchased the Spark Combo, CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra and Mavic Platinum Combo amongst extra batteries (6 x Spark, 2 x Mavic), extra propellers, SD cards, filters, CrystalSky holder etc etc, sure you get the point.

I ordered the Spark first, both Combo batteries arrived DOA (CAS-1314395-D1Y2Z9). Getting them exchanged was a horrible process, I made a complaint and you quickly fixed the issue, so I thought it’s a one off.

So, I went ahead and bought the Mavic Pro Platinum Combo locally, and because of that I purchased the CrystalSky 7.85 Ultra Brightness because I thought It would really improve visibility out here in Australia instead of using my iPhone and not being able to see the screen.

Great, everything has arrived, got the Mavic and CrystalSky out, the CrystalSky broke after 3 minutes of use. The backlight had broken (know issues apparently? Why not pull the bad batch??)… It’s currently being sent back to you (CAS-1417325-K7K1G1). Now I’ve gone to check the footage from the Mavic that I did manage to take and the quality is very bad and choppy. I’ve tried various different resolutions and fps.
I’m just tired of every product I’ve bought something has been wrong with it. Has your QC got that bad or am i that unlucky?

PS never had any issues with the Osmo i bought back in 2016
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That is unfortunate to read about your unpleasant experience with our products, I sympathize with your situation and we are so sorry for the bad quality and inconvenience caused, I will feedback your frustration to related team to keep improving the quality of our products to make your experience with us better in the future.
For the current RMA case, local repair team will take care of it when it arrives, hope you will get it back soon.
For the bad quality of Mavic, we will keep you updated in another post.
We sincerely apologize for the trouble and inconvenience caused.
2018-1-19
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-19 03:15
That is unfortunate to read about your unpleasant experience with our products, I sympathize with your situation and we are so sorry for the bad quality and inconvenience caused, I will feedback your frustration to related team to keep improving the quality of our products to make your experience with us better in the future.
For the current RMA case, local repair team will take care of it when it arrives, hope you will get it back soon.
For the bad quality of Mavic, we will keep you updated in another post.

Hi Mindy, many thanks for your reply. I hope to receive some good feedback/help on the Footage issue!
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2018-1-19 11:28
Hi Mindy, many thanks for your reply. I hope to receive some good feedback/help on the Footage issue!

Stevens, I've replied your post in Mavic(https://forum.dji.com/thread-130110-1-1.html), please check and keep us updated there, thanks so much!
2018-1-19
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 18:22
Stevens, I've replied your post in Mavic(https://forum.dji.com/thread-130110-1-1.html), please check and keep us updated there, thanks so much!

Thank you Susan, i've replied and provided some extra footage, i hope with the combinations of footage provided you can help supply some information that might help or verify there's an issue as i'm pulling my hair out!
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2018-1-20 02:53
Thank you Susan, i've replied and provided some extra footage, i hope with the combinations of footage provided you can help supply some information that might help or verify there's an issue as i'm pulling my hair out!

Thank you, I had forwarded those videos to our engineers to check and will update that post, thank you for your patience.
2018-1-20
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Thanks Thor.

Just a question regarding the repair for my CrystalSky, your department received it on Monday but still hasn't been scanned in yet (Wednesday) generally how long does it take for it to be scanned in and repair process started?

When i sent the DOA batteries for the Spark it was delivered then scanned the next day.

Cheers,
Lee.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2018-1-23 14:15
Thanks Thor.

Just a question regarding the repair for my CrystalSky, your department received it on Monday but still hasn't been scanned in yet (Wednesday) generally how long does it take for it to be scanned in and repair process started?

Hi Lee, the package has been checked-in our system, you should have got the email, sorry to have kept you waiting, local team will take care of it for you, thanks for your patience
2018-1-23
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 20:17
Hi Lee, the package has been checked-in our system, you should have got the email, sorry to have kept you waiting, local team will take care of it for you, thanks for your patience

Thanks Mindy, i have since received the email
2018-1-23
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

Good Morning/Evening DJI, have you had a chance to review the footage?

Thanks,
Lee.
2018-1-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2018-1-25 20:56
Good Morning/Evening DJI, have you had a chance to review the footage?

Thanks,

Hi Lee, about the jumpy footage, our engineers are still working on analysis and testing, please allow us more time, and we will keep you updated once we hear back from our engineers, thank for your understanding.
2018-1-25
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-25 23:12
Hi Lee, about the jumpy footage, our engineers are still working on analysis and testing, please allow us more time, and we will keep you updated once we hear back from our engineers, thank for your understanding.

Hi Mindy,

Any update?
2018-2-7
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Lee, I am terribly sorry for keeping you waiting. I haven't got the news from our engineers. I had informed them to provide an update asap. I will get back to you once I hear anything from them. Sorry for the inconvenience.
2018-2-8
Use props
LeeStevens318
lvl.2
  • >>>
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-8 19:00
Lee, I am terribly sorry for keeping you waiting. I haven't got the news from our engineers. I had informed them to provide an update asap. I will get back to you once I hear anything from them. Sorry for the inconvenience.

I wonder which one:

A. Your not looking at this
B. Your waiting for my drone to come out of the 6 month warranty for the Camera/Gymbal and then charge me for fixing it?
C. All of the above!
2018-2-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

LeeStevens318 Posted at 2018-2-22 16:04
I wonder which one:

A. Your not looking at this

I am sorry for that our engineers from HQ were on the Chinese Festival Holiday which causes the delay, they had come back to you on the original thread just a moment ago, please check their reply on that post. Sorry for the inconvenience and thank you very much for your patience.
2018-2-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules