Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
fight distance
670 2 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans143d4831
lvl.1
Flight distance : 339514 ft

United States

I have had a second matrice 600 pro for about a month and 9 times out of 10 when I take off it gets out a certain distance and stops says max distance reached I have shut down
restarted and sometimes that works but now it will not stop. everything has the lastest updates.
Any feedback would be appreciated.
2018-1-19
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

Open up the settings and navigate to the distance boundary setting. Enable it, set the distance to 0, and disable it. We think using a 3rd party app like UgCS or something resets it (or the 3rd party app sets it based on its configuration) but the GUI of the app does a poor job of updating based on actual settings and cached settings.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, you mean now the drone stops at the certain distance and restarting the app doesn't work anymore, right? Are you using DJI GO app? If so, you can try to reinstall the latest app and log in your account again, please note to do a backup like syncing the flight record and saving the pictures and videos before your reinstallation. Try to confirm if you had set the flight distance on the app.
If it doesn't help, please provide me with the screenshot of the error message and the firmware info (General Setting--About). Thank you.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules