1467 7 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
steveskojec
lvl.1
Flight distance : 68369 ft
United States

Hi guys,

Got a Spark for Christmas and I'm flying it as much as I can, trying to learn all the ins and outs.

One thing I keep running into that is driving me absolutely nuts is the interruption of Quickshots. Every time I try to use the circle the drone moves very briefly then immediately stops and says that the Quickshot was interrupted. This is when I'm up at about 150 feet, typically, so there are no obstacles. The drone circles fine in Active Track mode when I use the on-screen slider, so I don't think it's a hardware issue.

My dronie shots usually also abort prematurely. These are easeir to do manually than a nice, stable circle so I don't care as much about this. Don't really use helix at all so I'm not sure about that one.

I've tried cycling different batteries, making sure sensors are off, everything I can think of. Any ideas?
2018-1-19
Use props
PS013
First Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

What version of software and firmware ? IOS or Android ?
2018-1-19
Use props
steveskojec
lvl.1
United States

PS013 Posted at 2018-1-19 12:49
What version of software and firmware ? IOS or Android ?

I'm on the most current version of the firmware, according to both the app and the PC assistant.

Flying on Android using DJI Go 4. (Pixel 2 XL)
2018-1-19
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

is the "subject" in the crosshair all the time? does the App saying it lost the "subject"? try to do the "circle" quick shot closer to the object/subject and see if that's working
2018-1-19
Use props
S-e-ven
Captain
Flight distance : 5922034 ft
  • >>>
United States

How is the color contrast between subject and background?
The Spark is tracking colors, not squares, figures, groups, .....
Test with red subject before green background, p.ex.
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear the issue. Could you upload the video and export the flight data for further analysis? We'd like to help.

2018-1-19
Use props
steveskojec
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-19 21:21
Hi there, I'm sorry to hear the issue. Could you upload the video and export the flight data for further analysis? We'd like to help.

Thanks, Susan. I'll do a new flight unless I can find one of the old ones (I may not have kept them.)

How can I export the data for a single flight? I haven't gotten that far into the software yet.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

steveskojec Posted at 2018-1-20 08:24
Thanks, Susan. I'll do a new flight unless I can find one of the old ones (I may not have kept them.)

How can I export the data for a single flight? I haven't gotten that far into the software yet.

There will be date in the flight controller data, just choose the one when you tested this feature. If you are not sure which one is the correct, you can also export all data in that day and send to us for analysis. Hope this make it clear.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules