SPARK fail with 15 meters
747 9 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=D8dABjYP7NQ. This a youtuber than have a channel with Mavic. He use a SPARK to Take a picture and the SPARK fail down without reason.
2018-1-19
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Reason for this post?
2018-1-19
Use props
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

Simple reason, if you know spanish than you have to do, because you Live in America than is a continent, not a Country. Continent with Many countries, Many of them Speak spanish, if you know He explain than this SPARK without reason fail down. This is a youtuber experimented with Mavic. That’s the reason why. Learn spanish the same wat than we try to speak english. Tks.
2018-1-19
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Do you have a Spark and does it fall down after 15 meters? If yes, please make your case here. About what might be posted on any of the so called "social" networks by unknown people who just want to attract interest for whatever reason, this is not the right place to post it.
2018-1-19
Use props
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-19 13:40
Do you have a Spark and does it fall down after 15 meters? If yes, please make your case here. About what might be posted on any of the so called "social" networks by unknown people who just want to attract interest for whatever reason, this is not the right place to post it.

This is not my SPARK, This a SPARK of Hatus youtuber.  Sorry if not a place to publishing This, but This is why Many of users, conplain about DJI4. We need an Update as soon as posible. Tks.
2018-1-19
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

I think that I just entered the freaking Twilight Zone when coming into this thread
2018-1-19
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Armejia Posted at 2018-1-19 13:45
This is not my SPARK, This a SPARK of Hatus youtuber.  Sorry if not a place to publishing This, but This is why Many of users, conplain about DJI4. We need an Update as soon as posible. Tks.

Then kindly tell the great Youtuber "Hatus" to make his case here, post his flightrecord and the detailed circumstances of the incident and we shall be happy to assist if we can, ok? ;-)
2018-1-19
Use props
Armejia
lvl.1

Colombia

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-19 13:55
Then kindly tell the great Youtuber "Hatus" to make his case here, post his flightrecord and the detailed circumstances of the incident and we shall be happy to assist if we can, ok? ;-)

Ok, I don’t know him, but i post in YouTube.  Tks.
2018-1-19
Use props
Enri
lvl.4
Flight distance : 683501 ft
Italy

Technically this is spam!
2018-1-19
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, thanks for your attention. We are willing to help users if they encounter problems. And I think Hatus may contact our support to locate the problem. Hope it will be solved soon.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules