1465 6 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i.am.ivan.stan
lvl.2
Flight distance : 345302 ft
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

hi, just got m600pro, with ronin mx, and sony a7r2have mavic, had 3dr solo before mavic

i shot this video today, about putting it together...

few questions please::::

tried intelligent flight modes, does the m600 switch off the gps if you go into this mode?

is it possible to fully control gimbal and drone with one remote only?

anyone figured a way to add more controls for sony a7 through remote start stop? only take photo, start video works

ronin mx - shakes like crazy if i remove the top piece , is that piece mandatory for stabilization, seems it cannot keep the rigidity without it ?

my main question now is - how do you transport the m600, i want it to be fully prepared to fly with minimal setup, yet as small as possible to fit into the trunk or passenger seat.
having a bit of issue with the legs, they make it longer and wider, how do you guys transport the drone around

did anyone fly on a plane with m600
i want to take it all over the world and do travel videos, how did you pack it for travel, and did you have any problem with batteries?

2018-1-19
Use props
i.am.ivan.stan
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

first flight
2018-1-19
Use props
i.am.ivan.stan
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Arab Emirates

first flight

2018-1-19
Use props
Lidar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9590 ft
United States

Cases that keep the landing gear on don't even fit through normal doorways...

The shipping foam case that it came with is about as small as you're going to get. Good luck with that.
2018-1-22
Use props
fans19b398fa
lvl.1
Flight distance : 357057 ft
United States

We currently have 2 cases - the 1st is a GPC case that you have to remove and disassemble the landing legs, and the 2nd one is a SKB case with a GPC foam insert that will accommodate the Matrice 600 with the landing lags attached. This case however is quite large and cumbersome and as Lidar stated, will not fit through some doors. The GPC case is built better, is smaller, and you can install as many as 4 padlocks to secure the contents.
2018-1-24
Use props
HyperSpectral
lvl.4
Flight distance : 839160 ft
United States

fans19b398fa Posted at 2018-1-24 12:32
We currently have 2 cases - the 1st is a GPC case that you have to remove and disassemble the landing legs, and the 2nd one is a SKB case with a GPC foam insert that will accommodate the Matrice 600 with the landing lags attached. This case however is quite large and cumbersome and as Lidar stated, will not fit through some doors. The GPC case is built better, is smaller, and you can install as many as 4 padlocks to secure the contents.

Have any pictures? I assume the gimbal, D-RTK and whatever else protrudes from the original frame would also need to be removed
2018-1-24
Use props
Lidar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9590 ft
United States

For the record, I have the GPC case with landing gear attached. You can fit the Pro in it with the A3 antennas folded down, no issues. Another thing to consider about size, if you put casters on it, it will NOT fit through standard doors. You have to put the case on it's side to fit as is. YMMV
2018-2-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules