FPV Booster Camera Does Not Connect
1241 3 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
donstouder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25571 ft
United States

I bought the Camera and Flight Tracker camera for my iPhone 6. Through its Settings tab, I link to my Phantom 2 Vision+ the same way I do with the DJI Vision app. But when I open the FPV Booster app, I get the -4 Error, Cancelling that message, the screen shows the navigation map on the right, but the large view area is black and there is no telemetry data etc. However, there is a small area in the upper right side of the screen I think that shows my Phantom's ID.

I tried closing and opening the app 2-3 times, starting completely etc with now change in the result. I closed FPV and opened the DJI Vision App and it works fine. I am using NAZA  mode.

Any ideas of what I did wrong or what I should do to fix it?
2015-4-23
Use props
Godfrey
lvl.2

China

Hi Don, I am assuming that this is the first time you are using the app. When you open it, please go to the "About" page then tap on the FPV CAMERA "Feature". 1. Important Notes explains ErrorCode: -1 and ErrorCode: -4. Cheers
Edit: Please note that the DJI Vision will not allow FPV Booster access to the camera. You will have to ensure that the DJI Vision app is not running in the background. Sorry, I'm on the road hence the partial posts.
2015-4-23
Use props
donstouder
lvl.2
Flight distance : 25571 ft
United States

Thanks, Godfrey. I did get FPV Booster to operate and did make an initial flight using it. Now I am just trying to find out as much as I can on how to use it effectively. I'm using Google and YouTube searches to help gather info that I need to absorb and summarize.

Thanks for replying.
2015-4-27
Use props
Godfrey
lvl.2

United States

You are welcome Don

If you have a facebook account, you can try their fb page, you can ask questions directly to them. I have not had the need to ask yet but it looks like they are quick to answer questions there.

And then there is the other forum, Phantompilots.com where there is a regular (PVFlyer) who answers questions regarding this app. Happy flying
2015-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules