1490 3 2018-1-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Todka
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452267 ft
Australia

A little help please.
I'm really struggling to connect these RE goggles to a P4P (non plus version)
I've updated the app, remote and aircraft to latest versions.
The goggles seem to think I have a mavic as there is a mavic graphic in the upper bar, plus the link menu only seems to have mavic specific linking instructions.
Anyone know what to do, I'd love a hand.

Cheers,

IMG_1712.jpg
2018-1-19
Use props
Todka
lvl.3
Flight distance : 452267 ft
Australia

Thanks DB. That worked.
OK. So, I can't connect the mobile tablet at the same time then? Or is there a way to utilise both the USB and the other small port on the rear of the controller?
*edit* so I need to buy and install a HDMI controller to the remote if I want to both, correct?

2018-1-19
Use props
Ulysse
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1389931 ft
  • >>>
Belgium

Correct. Or a Crystal Sky monitor (which includes an HDMI port)
2018-1-20
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

Dirty Bird Posted at 2018-1-19 23:36
Wireless linking only works with a Mavic.  You have to connect via the USB port, or HDMI if you have the HDMI module installed on your controller.

I purchased the goggles last fall shortly before the cold hit.  I've had it connected to my P4P in the past using the USB port.  But now I can't get it to connect?  

I flew during a warm spell and wanted to watch the videos through my goggles but couldn't figure out how to get them to play.  I inserted the SD card into the goggles but the videos were not coming up.  Just the photos.  So I figured I'd attach the goggles to the bird and put the SD back in the P4P.  But then couldn't get them to connect.  What am I forgetting?  I have a feeling I'm doing something stupid!
2018-1-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules