Bay Area CA Phantom modder & repair group
2495 5 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
gautamsharmatv
lvl.3

United States

Hey guys I thought I would post this as a useful resource for anybody in California around the bay area looking to get their drone repaired.  There is a group of hobbyist who love flying and modding drones and also repair damaged ones.  They have a large clientele all over already and are wonderful to work with. I had a buddy of mine who crashed his drone hard into a tree as he lost control.  He was very frustrated as he knew no warranty or anything would cover it and would be very expensive for him to purchase another one. So I found these guys on craigslist and they fixed it without a problem and it flies better then when he took it out of the box!  I thought anyone who needs help getting back to what we like to do best which is flying,  I thought I would post this resourceful information that way nobody has to deal with the long procedure with DJI customer service (although they are doing their best).  It's great to know someone local within my area loves doing this as a hobby and is there when we need them.

Cheers
2015-4-23
Use props
SJAP
First Officer
Flight distance : 10255860 ft
  • >>>
United States

So where is the info
2015-4-23
Use props
gautamsharmatv
lvl.3

United States

You can find them on Craigslist or you can email them at gdronelab@yahoo.com
2015-4-23
Use props
gautamsharmatv
lvl.3

United States

Found the phone number guys, misplaced the sticky I wrote the info on, 5108619671
2015-4-28
Use props
ethompson981
lvl.1
Flight distance : 5600 ft
United States

Manteca here btw
2015-4-28
Use props
melpate
New

United States

I'm having a hard time updating the firmware on my Phantom 3 Advanced. Seem to be doing everything correct but when I put the card back into the copter it doesnt start the beeping sequence. Any thoughts? Thanks Mel
2015-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules