Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
RC Labels?
1083 7 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RDC
lvl.1
United States

Is anyone on this forum aware of stick on label sets being offered for sale. I am referring to labels that would identify the joystick functions at a glance. I am a new pilot flying a Spark with a RC and Android phone via WIFI. Just curious.
2018-1-20
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Interesting question...I would recommend using the Flight Simulator within the DJ Go app for a few days prior to flying.  This will allow you to get accustomed to the stick movements
2018-1-20
Use props
Greg Glasson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 284843 ft
Australia

You could try DecalGirl I suppose? They have a skin for the RC, you could customise and design with your own labels and they will print and ship to you.
2018-1-20
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Left stick - up/down/around
Right stick - forward/backward/left/right
Fly for one or two flights and it will stick
2018-1-20
Use props
rimza
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3307 ft
Brunei

You will get the hang of it, with time and practice of course. But always do take note and be aware of where the AC is pointing i.e either maintain VLOS or note from the arrow in the DJI Go 4 app.

2018-1-20
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

For sure practice in Beginner Mode, use the Flight Simulator and soon you will be flying without looking at the controls.
2018-1-21
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

Best to get used to it without labels. If you have to look at the RC and read labels to know what to do, time will catch up with you and the results can be bad.
Imagine having labels on the steering wheel of your car.
You need to practice until reactions become automatic reflexes.
2018-1-21
Use props
Eleazar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 4728 ft
United States

I used a dymo label printer. I forget the controls after not flying my spark for a while.
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules