Unable to sign into DJI store
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AlanHd
First Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone any idea why I cannot sign into the dji store. I have tried on different devices and Safari, edge and internet explorer: I get this error "{"status":"422","error":"Unprocessable Entity"}" or sometimes it says sign in successful redirecting but never gets any further. this is not a new thing ive never been able to sign in
2018-1-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Ive also tried with google chrome, sometimes it says "do you want to open or save callback?ticket.......etc"(neither open or save does anything). I have tried everything and I cannot find anyway on the website to contact anyone regarding this
2018-1-20
Use props
ALABAMA
First Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I just tried and had no problem.  Google it and see if it lets you in that way.
2018-1-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

ALABAMA Posted at 2018-1-20 08:02
I just tried and had no problem.  Google it and see if it lets you in that way.

Thanks for trying, it must be something on my account, I’ve tried on two laptops, my android phone, my iPad and I get the same thing on all.  I don’t know whether it’sbecause I’m in the U.K.
2018-1-20
Use props
Nebicaneser
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 3462946 ft
  • >>>
Spain

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-20 08:21
Thanks for trying, it must be something on my account, I’ve tried on two laptops, my android phone, my iPad and I get the same thing on all.  I don’t know whether it’sbecause I’m in the U.K.

dont panic , maybe it is a servers issue
2018-1-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Nebicaneser Posted at 2018-1-20 11:34
dont panic , maybe it is a servers issue

Thing is ive never been able to sign into the Store, its never been a problem but now ive got some point I want to swap so I can purchase another batter.

I will do some testing tomorrow when ive got some time, I will create a new account and see if that works.
2018-1-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

Just created a new account and with that one I can sign in and out with no problem but I still cant sign in with my original account that is linked to all my drone and this forum.
2018-1-20
Use props
KedDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

You could try the "forgot password" function, get a mail with a temporary PW and then just change to the same you're using now.
I think the credentials is validated in different systems and maybe the one validating you against the store has got a bit in the wrong throat.
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, may I know how do you go into the DJI Store? Had you tried to enter it via DJI GO app? If it is possible, please kindly provide me with some screenshots for a further assistance.
2018-1-20
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-20 21:20
Hi there, may I know how do you go into the DJI Store? Had you tried to enter it via DJI GO app? If it is possible, please kindly provide me with some screenshots for a further assistance.

Thank you for takin* the time to post, I can provide screenshots tomorrow when I’m back home, but if it’s easier I can provide my username and log in details via pm so you can see the problem first hand if that’s ok with you.
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-21 01:51
Thank you for takin* the time to post, I can provide screenshots tomorrow when I’m back home, but if it’s easier I can provide my username and log in details via pm so you can see the problem first hand if that’s ok with you.

Thank you, but username might not help much with investigating the issue. I would like to have your PM so I can forward to our engineers to check the specific issue, appreciate your work.
2018-1-22
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-22 03:11
Thank you, but username might not help much with investigating the issue. I would like to have your PM so I can forward to our engineers to check the specific issue, appreciate your work.

Here are some screenshots,
This is what I get on the ipad

Here is what I get with win 10 using google chrome

Here is what I get the second time I try with win 10 IE, the first time I get the same error as chrome and the ipad

I have also tried it on my android phone with the same result and also on a different wifi network, If I trey on the Go 3 and 4 app I get a blank page.

I have created another account to test which I can sign in and out of perfectly.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-22 14:07
This is what I get on the ipad
[view_image]

Okay, so the issue might be caused by the account. I will forward to the engineers to check it first. Thank you for your update.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-22 14:07
This is what I get on the ipad
[view_image]

Alan, I am sorry to bother you again, after checking, our engineers would like to have your email address for a better confirmation. Could you please PM me with your email address for a better help? Appreciate it.
2018-1-29
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-29 00:55
Alan, I am sorry to bother you again, after checking, our engineers would like to have your email address for a better confirmation. Could you please PM me with your email address for a better help? Appreciate it.

I have pm’d you with my email address.
2018-1-29
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-29 01:58

Thank you very much, I had forwarded it to our engineers to see what's going on.
2018-1-31
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-1-29 01:58

Hi Alan, I think I still need to disturb you again. Would you mind telling me the password of your email that was used for logging in the forum so we can reappear the issue? Our engineers had found something but wanted to recurrent the issue. Appreciate your help.
2018-2-1
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-1 03:57
Hi Alan, I think I still need to disturb you again. Would you mind telling me the password of your email that was used for logging in the forum so we can reappear the issue? Our engineers had found something but wanted to recurrent the issue. Appreciate your help.

No problem I have pm’d you the password.
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

AlanHd Posted at 2018-2-1 04:32
No problem I have pm’d you the password.

Sorry for the late reply and thank you very much for your providing me with the info. The designated team will look into it.
2018-2-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Hey there, the issue should've resolved. Please try to log in the account you provided above and see if it gets back to normal now. Looking forward to your update.
2018-2-11
Use props
AlanHd
First Officer
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-11 02:58
Hey there, the issue should've resolved. Please try to log in the account you provided above and see if it gets back to normal now. Looking forward to your update.

Hi Thor, I can confirm that I can now log in ok across all devices  Thank you so much for taking the time to help fix this issue and for following it up.
2018-2-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules