Goggles RE touchpad not working
1440 2 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_yPUHaHK
New
United States

I just received my Goggles RE.  I have successfully activated them and I am able to link them with my P4Pro.  The touchpad does not respond to any finger swipes.  I have confirmed that they are not locked.  Neither the lock indicator in the displays shows locked and I also went through the double swipe to try to unlock just in case.

I don't see how this can be user error.  I have confirmed everything is at the latest firmware level and even refresh the firmware to be certain.

Does anyone have any insights?
2018-1-20
Use props
avata7
lvl.1

South Africa

hi there,,, i have had the same ISSUE,,, here is what you need to do, at the language stage, the pointer showing on your smart phone how to swipe on touch pad ,,, YOU NEED TO PUT THE GOGGLES ON TO YOUR FACE whereby the goggle will switch on AND THEN THE TOUCH PAD WILL WORK ,,, each time you remove the goggle the screen is in sleep mode, so GOGGLE ON YOUR FACE, proceed with the different steps / menu functions and THEREAFTER, the blue GO FLY will appear on your smart phone
2022-12-29
Use props
avata7
lvl.1

South Africa

hi there,,,

i have had the same ISSUE,,, here is what you need to do, at the language stage, the pointer showing on your smart phone how to swipe on touch pad ,,, YOU NEED TO PUT THE GOGGLES ON TO YOUR FACE whereby the goggle will switch on AND THEN THE TOUCH PAD WILL WORK ,,, each time you remove the goggle the screen is in sleep mode, so GOGGLE ON YOUR FACE, proceed with the different steps / menu functions and THEREAFTER, the blue GO FLY will appear on your smart phone
2022-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules