Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Full throttle on both sticks causes gimbal to vibrate.
961 8 2015-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
bostonlines
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1045558 ft
United States

When I go full throttle on both sticks (climbing and going forward), my camera vibrates up and down considerably. You can hear it vibrating and also see it in the video with some jello. It doesn't do this in any other configuration. Does this happen to anyone else?
BL
2015-4-23
Use props
Fred D
lvl.4
Flight distance : 56184 ft
Canada

I have noticed the same thing, but only if I do it into a wind. If I accelerate hard and climb full throttle with the wind it doesn't shake at all. So I avoid full throttle climbs INTO the wind now. I also think hard throttle climbs into the wind are hard on the airframe.
2015-4-23
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

Fred D Posted at 2015-4-24 10:28
I have noticed the same thing, but only if I do it into a wind. If I accelerate hard and climb full  ...

Mine does it all the time regardless of winds. I'm going to try different props and see if that fixes it.
2015-4-23
Use props
chibberts
lvl.1

United States

Make sure your props are balanced. You can but balancing kits  and a special rod made for the inspire props on EBAY. I found that every prop i got was slightly off balance. There are also some good YouTube vids for learning how.
2015-4-23
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

chibberts Posted at 2015-4-24 10:45
Make sure your props are balanced. You can but balancing kits  and a special rod made for the inspir ...

I'm familiar with prop balancing. I'm just mad I have to sand these new quick release.
2015-4-23
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Are using the clip on prop locks by any chance? I had the same issue when using them. Props balanced but my clip on units caused an imbalance. Is there a lot of play in any of the arms? Again my unit did but it fixed itself

I'm no wizard on the Inspire just learning by experiences. Smooth as silk now
2015-4-24
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-4-24 21:54
Are using the clip on prop locks by any chance? I had the same issue when using them. Props balanced ...

I'm using the quick locks.  Maybe it's the screws..so I will try to see if all of them have the same torque.  I have a prop balancer, so I will have to check the props balance as well.

BL
2015-4-24
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

bostonlines@gma Posted at 2015-4-24 23:23
I'm using the quick locks.  Maybe it's the screws..so I will try to see if all of them have the sam ...

Did you get this sorted?
2015-5-1
Use props
bostonlines
lvl.3
United States

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-1 21:55
Did you get this sorted?

Nah.  It seems like it's just my bird.  Might need to use the old self tightening props and see if that will make a difference versus the QR props that are currently on there.

BL
2015-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules