Device disconnection
742 3 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lorenzo Facchin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236677 ft
Italy

Today I was flying with my iPhone, the battere was low, and the telephone switched off. After connecting the iPad, I kept on flying, but the record of the flight path is incomplete on the phone, and missing on the pad.  Is there a way to recober the missing part?
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lorenzo, just to verify, you had connected to and flown with the iPad successfully but the flight record was not generated on your iPad, right? Please try to restart the app or the iPad and check if it shows up. If there is still no record of this flight, it might not be able to retrieve. Please check if there has enough space on the iPad, make sure the app works properly, the insufficient space and crash of the app or mobile device might case the loss of the record.
2018-1-23
Use props
Lorenzo Facchin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 236677 ft
Italy

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-23 03:19
Lorenzo, just to verify, you had connected to and flown with the iPad successfully but the flight record was not generated on your iPad, right? Please try to restart the app or the iPad and check if it shows up. If there is still no record of this flight, it might not be able to retrieve. Please check if there has enough space on the iPad, make sure the app works properly, the insufficient space and crash of the app or mobile device might case the loss of the record.

The problem is that I started with the phone, and the battery was low. When the phone died, I connected the pad and from then I have no Log. I have only the first part, logged by the phone...
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Lorenzo Facchin Posted at 2018-1-24 15:28
The problem is that I started with the phone, and the battery was low. When the phone died, I connected the pad and from then I have no Log. I have only the first part, logged by the phone...

You might need to try to fly with the iPad again and see if the new record will be generated. If now you can't find the record on the iPad for that flight, like I said above, it might not be able to retrieve.
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules