Newbie..which should I purchase DJI CARE or DJI Care Express?
508 6 2018-1-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Nascarnut_dei
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3670535 ft
United States

Newbie..which should I purchase DJI CARE or DJI Care Express?
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, we have DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh for our drones, the DJI Care Express you mentioned above is a service under the DJI Care Refresh.
And each service plan is for the certain type of drones. May I know which drone you are using, according to the certificated drone under your avatar, if you are using Phantom 3 Standard, you can purchase DJI Care. Hope it helps.
2018-1-20
Use props
Nascarnut_dei
lvl.2
United States

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-20 17:49
Hi there, we have DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh for our drones, the DJI Care Express you mentioned above is a service under the DJI Care Refresh.
And each service plan is for the certain type of drones. May I know which drone you are using, according to the certificated drone under your avatar, if you are using Phantom 3 Standard, you can purchase DJI Care. Hope it helps.

Thank you Thor for your reply.  
You are correct it is the Phantom 3 Standard.  My confusion was that the Care Refresh covered water damage whereas the Care does not.  Am I reading that correct and if so is there an additional option to add that to the coverage?  
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nascarnut_dei Posted at 2018-1-20 18:03
Thank you Thor for your reply.  
You are correct it is the Phantom 3 Standard.  My confusion was that the Care Refresh covered water damage whereas the Care does not.  Am I reading that correct and if so is there an additional option to add that to the coverage?

Yes, sorry to tell DJI Care Refresh covers water damage but DJI Care does not. And there is no additional option for extending the coverage, it is the service plan policy.
2018-1-20
Use props
Nascarnut_dei
lvl.2
United States

Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh with the Phantom 3 standard?
2018-1-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Nascarnut_dei Posted at 2018-1-20 20:08
Can I purchase DJI Care Refresh with the Phantom 3 standard?

Sorry, mate, Phantom 3 Standard is not able to purchase DJI Care Refresh, as you can see the product introduction. care refresh supported.png dji care supported.png
2018-1-21
Use props
Nascarnut_dei
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for the help.  
2018-1-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules