Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
seanie2322
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2356873 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hello everyone
I have just come back from an amazing 5 day trip in iceland where i shot loads of footage and photos. To say the landscape is surreal would be an understatement. I bought a spark purposely just to bring it over to iceland because i wanted to make a short cinematic video showing some of the scenery. I hope you like it please feel free to share it whereever ye like. Thank you

2018-1-21
Use props
Bupitz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 377648 ft
Romania

Awesome!!!
2018-1-21
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Great video
2018-1-21
Use props
Katt981
lvl.2
Flight distance : 104167 ft
United States

Incredible video. Oh to have scenery like that.... Well done
2018-1-21
Use props
Lee Moon
lvl.4
Flight distance : 61850 ft
United States

Truly breathtaking cinematography! The waterfall scenes are especially captivating. I love this video.
2018-1-21
Use props
Linny&HerSpark
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20830 ft
United States

This was breathtaking. Thank you for sharing.
2018-1-21
Use props
Wachtberger
First Officer
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Truly fantastic, thank you very much! And I agree, the waterfall shots are spectacular.
2018-1-21
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Thank you everyone glad ye like it
2018-1-21
Use props
jyc
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2255846 ft
Canada

A good reminder that planet earth is a really wonderful place. Fantastic video, well done
2018-1-21
Use props
TomIreland
lvl.2
Ireland

Wow Seanie!!! That is amazing footage and production!! What is the song and do you have a source for your music? What video editing software do you use?
That is a fantastic piece of work!!!
2018-1-23
Use props
Flighty
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1977175 ft
Croatia

Really some good work here. Well done
2018-1-23
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

TomIreland Posted at 2018-1-23 02:10
Wow Seanie!!! That is amazing footage and production!! What is the song and do you have a source for your music? What video editing software do you use?
That is a fantastic piece of work!!!

Hi Tom thanks for the kinds words. The song is memoirs by rameses B I got it from sound cloud. On sound cloud you can get tracks which can be used for commercial reasons and they are royalty free but make sure of this before using them or you could have copyright issues.
I use Adobe premiere Pro for the editing. I used to use da vinci resolve however it is very cpu intensive.
This is my first video I put together properly and I thoroughly enjoyed it kind of makes me wish I could do it a lot more or maybe study it in college.
2018-1-23
Use props
TomIreland
lvl.2
Ireland

seanie2322 Posted at 2018-1-23 02:52
Hi Tom thanks for the kinds words. The song is memoirs by rameses B I got it from sound cloud. On sound cloud you can get tracks which can be used for commercial reasons and they are royalty free but make sure of this before using them or you could have copyright issues.
I use Adobe premiere Pro for the editing. I used to use da vinci resolve however it is very cpu intensive.
This is my first video I put together properly and I thoroughly enjoyed it kind of makes me wish I could do it a lot more or maybe study it in college.

Hi Seanie,
I agree, it'd be great to do something like this in college. I'd say Ballyfermot have courses suitable but at my age / your age it's hard to commit.
How much does Premiere Pro cost? It's monthly isn't it? I have just bought Premiere Elements 2018 (one off payment) but haven't installed it yet. I'd imagine it's a lot more limited than Pro.
Looking forward to seeing more of your work!!
Tom
2018-1-23
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

TomIreland Posted at 2018-1-23 03:16
Hi Seanie,
I agree, it'd be great to do something like this in college. I'd say Ballyfermot have courses suitable but at my age / your age it's hard to commit.
How much does Premiere Pro cost? It's monthly isn't it? I have just bought Premiere Elements 2018 (one off payment) but haven't installed it yet. I'd imagine it's a lot more limited than Pro.

I'm actually a 3rd year student teacher myself Tom so I've enough college done at this stage photography is a hobby for me haha. I have a student deal with Adobe where I get all their programs for 20 euro a month. I am a photographer so I need lightroom and photoshop but I get premiere Pro after effects all their software for 20 euro a month. It's expensive enough without the student deal think around 40 a month which is a lot if your not getting regular paid work for your photos or videos
2018-1-23
Use props
Rogue0ne
lvl.3
Flight distance : 30322 ft
United Kingdom

Brilliant. Looks cooooold though!
2018-1-23
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

Nice video, thanks for sharing
2018-1-23
Use props
TomIreland
lvl.2
Ireland

seanie2322 Posted at 2018-1-23 11:20
I'm actually a 3rd year student teacher myself Tom so I've enough college done at this stage photography is a hobby for me haha. I have a student deal with Adobe where I get all their programs for 20 euro a month. I am a photographer so I need lightroom and photoshop but I get premiere Pro after effects all their software for 20 euro a month. It's expensive enough without the student deal think around 40 a month which is a lot if your not getting regular paid work for your photos or videos

20 a month is great!! And that's for everything Seanie??
Do you just send them a student ID number from your college or what is the story there??
Tom
2018-1-23
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

TomIreland Posted at 2018-1-23 23:42
20 a month is great!! And that's for everything Seanie??
Do you just send them a student ID number from your college or what is the story there??
Tom

You have to send them a copy of your student card Tom and tell them what college your in I assume they have some sort of verification procedure
2018-1-24
Use props
TomIreland
lvl.2
Ireland

seanie2322 Posted at 2018-1-24 02:19
You have to send them a copy of your student card Tom and tell them what college your in I assume they have some sort of verification procedure

Thanks Seanie!
Your instagram is excellent! Keep up the great work!
2018-1-25
Use props
Tviscomi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

Very nice...thanks!
2018-1-25
Use props
HTWEELZ
lvl.4
Flight distance : 141549 ft
United States

Great video!  Thanks for sharing.
2018-1-25
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

HTWEELZ Posted at 2018-1-25 10:48
Great video!  Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for watching
2018-1-30
Use props
Ram-UK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1132648 ft
United Kingdom

Wow what a nice video. Awesome
2018-1-30
Use props
GoldenSun
Second Officer
Flight distance : 681903 ft
Poland

Really amazing place! I hope to go there one day.
2018-1-30
Use props
DEUCEDOG
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2501575 ft
United Kingdom

Good work
2018-1-30
Use props
mtnlandpix
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

That is awesome scenery!  Thank you for sharing with us.
2018-1-30
Use props
Convert
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6129 ft
United Kingdom

Brilliant video. One of my favourite places in the world.

Is the waterfall Seljalandsfoss? That was a brave shot to take with the all the spray and it's a fair height!

Did you use filter lenses on your spark for some of those? Also -did the spark complain about the cold? I took mine climbing in December in Scotland and it had a bit of a hissy fit about the temperature.
2018-1-30
Use props
seanie2322
lvl.4
  • >>>
Ireland

Convert Posted at 2018-1-30 10:14
Brilliant video. One of my favourite places in the world.

Is the waterfall Seljalandsfoss? That was a brave shot to take with the all the spray and it's a fair height!

Thank you

No it was Skogafoss. Magnificent waterfall.
I didnt use any filters or accessories on the spark i literally only got it a couple of days before i went on the trip! I knew that shot was risky but the day was calm there was not much wind and i kept the drone well up off the water. Still though i was quite nervous lol especially when i had only just gotten the drone!

It coped perfectly well in the cold over there once i kept the spare batteries wrapped up. In fact im noticing worse battery life here in the Irish cold (much the same as scotland) ! I think it may have something to do with the amount of moisture we have here in the air, Iceland was a very dry fresh cold if that makes sense

I did get one warning about battery temp but thats because i had left the spare battery in my camera bag exposed for about 15 mins. It was -10 degrees some days so didnt take long for the battery to get cold!

2018-1-31
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Amazing footage!
2018-1-31
Use props
fans0f4e312c
lvl.1
Canada

Fantastik all the video with the little Guy Waw..............
2018-2-1
Use props
TonyFonagerDK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 245013 ft
Denmark

Amazing! Thanks!
2018-2-2
Use props
ArnoSpark
lvl.4
Kenya

outstanding clip well done, i always feel that yet sparky is HD not 4K but it can do a pro level look.
Thanks for sharing already replayed the clip 5 times so far
2018-2-2
Use props
fans8a13941d
lvl.2
Flight distance : 33862 ft
Spain

Oh man! it's amazing! love it. Next summer I go to Iceland to the same places you've gone and I also have a DJI Spark. I was not sure to carry with me my drone to Iceland to avoid any problem with WOW airlines, can you share please with us your experience to travel with your drone? could it be any problem with the batteries? I'd love to have some tips from you. Thanks a lot and keep the good job.
2018-2-2
Use props
Conrod
lvl.4
United Kingdom

Absolutely amazing Sean - and probably the best advertisement ever for what can be achieved with the Spark.

Well done that man!

Alan
2018-2-2
Use props
EskildS
lvl.4
Flight distance : 111650 ft
Norway

Stunning footage, one of the best I've seen with the Spark maybe? Great editing, flying and everything. I'm impressed
2018-2-2
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Great job I love it.
2018-2-2
Use props
TheBiker_HUN
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5863 ft
Hungary

WOW !!! Beautiful!
2018-2-2
Use props
RGMGFitness
Second Officer
Flight distance : 233757 ft
  • >>>
United States

Without doubt some of the best footage I've seen taken with the DJI Spark.  I just hit you up on your YouTube Channel as well.  Interested in knowing if you did color correction on the footage w/ something like Adobe Premiere Pro Creative Cloud (or something else).  The footage is amazing!!   If you did edit would love to know what type of settings you used to edit the footage....

Thanks for sharing!!
2018-2-2
Use props
Burdman44
lvl.2
Flight distance : 188773 ft
United States

Absolutely stunning dude! Well done!
2018-2-2
Use props
Fer García
lvl.2
Flight distance : 3054 ft
Mexico

seanie2322 Posted at 2018-1-31 05:51
Thank you

No it was Skogafoss. Magnificent waterfall.

The fact that you have not used filters or any other accessory indicates that you really know what you are doing. In my opinion, people as professional as you inspire everyone else to seek better shots with our devices. Thanks for sharing!
2018-2-2
Use props
12Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules