Battery not working
682 5 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansec637354
New
Switzerland

Hello

I bought the fly more combo about a year ago. I havent used my mavic in a few months and I just tried charging all the batteries. 2 of them charged fine but the 3rd doesnt charge. When i press the button the lights dont light up, and i cant turn on the battery. When i connect it to the charging hub, the LED on the hub lights up red. Not sure if there is anything else i can do, or the battery just died. I am not sure if its the battery i stored in the mavid or one of the 2 i stored in the side pouches.

2018-1-21
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

No idea what the answer may be, however I cycle my batteries in fear of this exact thing happening. Same with my battery powered tools, car batteries I don't drive, ext ext. Did you buy refresh? Does refresh even cover batteries?
2018-1-21
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

May sound trivial but have you tried charging it without using the hud
2018-1-21
Use props
quik
New
Switzerland

I didnt buy refresh, and it has been a little over a year now that i bought the mavic.
I did connect it for a few minutes to the charger directly but nothing happened. Now trying it again for a little bit longer and ill see what happens.btw I am OP, just changed my nick
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi, please try to charge the battery directly by the charger, keep it charging for about 2 hours. If the battery still has no response, you might need to put the battery into the battery recycling bins. BTW, below's the tutorial for battery maintenance if there will be a long time storage.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans9e781bec
lvl.1

United States

I have an issue with my battery when I turn it on the first light would stay then turn off and then I try to charge it but the
Third light blinks 3 times
2018-1-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules