Transferring DJI Refresh to a new Spark
1924 9 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jcpower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16726 ft
United States

So I still had time to take a problematic Spark back to the store so I did and they gave me a new one.  Now I need to know how to transfer my refresh care over from it to my new one.  What's the steps?
2018-1-21
Use props
Tviscomi
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106886 ft
  • >>>
United States

That;s an interesting question, because Refresh is linked to serial #.  Anxious to see how DJI responds
2018-1-21
Use props
choban
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30784 ft
Germany

Contact DJI Refresh support and they will sort this out for you. In some cases you also need a proof that you returned your old drone (for refunds only), but in this case I think you can just tell them the new SN and they will do the transfer (if your new drone is less than 2 days old.
2018-1-21
Use props
rodkar
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37198 ft
  • >>>
Hong Kong

I just got my Refresh transferred from my lost one to the new replacement unit. very straightforward, just follow the steps below

2018-1-21
Use props
jcpower
lvl.1
Flight distance : 16726 ft
United States

choban Posted at 2018-1-21 09:00
Contact DJI Refresh support and they will sort this out for you. In some cases you also need a proof that you returned your old drone (for refunds only), but in this case I think you can just tell them the new SN and they will do the transfer (if your new drone is less than 2 days old.

More like 20 days old, but I'll reach out and see what happens.  Is that djicare@dji.com to send the question into or something else?
2018-1-21
Use props
choban
lvl.4
Flight distance : 30784 ft
Germany

jcpower Posted at 2018-1-21 09:01
More like 20 days old, but I'll reach out and see what happens.  Is that  to send the question into or something else?

Yep, they respond quite fast, or you can use their chat support. In my case everything was sorted in a couple of minutes...
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jcpower, like other users mentioned, please send email to djicare@dji.com with the serial number of old and new aircraft, the case number and agreement number, the team will assist to transfer.
Please let us know if there is further question.
2018-1-21
Use props
djiuser_kca9X8I
lvl.2
Flight distance : 180892 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-21 18:22
Hi jcpower, like other users mentioned, please send email to  with the serial number of old and new aircraft, the case number and agreement number, the team will assist to transfer.

If I sell my Spark can the Refresh be transferred to a new owner?
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_kca9X8I Posted at 2018-1-24 16:58
If I sell my Spark can the Refresh be transferred to a new owner?

DJI Care Refresh is bounded to the serial number of the aircraft, if you have the email of the agreement number when you purchased the Care Refresh, please forward it to the new owner.
2018-2-3
Use props
djiuser_v3oVGscQmmUx
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-21 18:22
Hi jcpower, like other users mentioned, please send email to  with the serial number of old and new aircraft, the case number and agreement number, the team will assist to transfer.

DJI has not done that, just told me to buy a new plan for the drone the store replaced (original deemed a a defective product).
2020-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules