Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Ground Station Pro / P4+
2206 12 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spectreuav
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51227 ft
Canada

Was doing some mapping missions, using GS Pro, and P4 Pro a few days ago, and encountered a weird issue, where the drone would do a few waypoints, and then start flying away (not RTH or any other destination).  I was hoping to see what the flight records would show, but that info isn't available either.  
Since GS Pro doesn't show any of the alarms/statuses, it's hard to diagnose what the issue was.  This happened in a few different locations, with the terrain being flat in all locations, with no sources of potential inteference.  

The only way to recover the P4 Pro was to hit "pause" on the mission execution, and initiate a RTH using the remote controller.  Firmware was the latest avaiable (as of Jan. 19/18).

Has anyone else experienced this issue?  
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hi there, just to verify, does the issue only appear in GS Pro, right? Have you tested the performance in DJI GO 4? Any difference?
2018-1-21
Use props
spectreuav
lvl.1
Flight distance : 51227 ft
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-21 23:49
Hi there, just to verify, does the issue only appear in GS Pro, right? Have you tested the performance in DJI GO 4? Any difference?

Can't do mapping in DJI GO 4.  The same issue occurred when I used Pix4D Capture the same morning.
2018-1-22
Use props
Thinkpic
lvl.1
Australia

Hi. I am a professional photographer who is making high resolution topography photographs using groundstation pro and a P4P drone. Presently there seems to be no way within the app to change the camera parameters . To do this I have to first open up GO4 and set my parameters there before closing out of GO4 and returning to GS Pro to fly the mission. This is annoying. Frustratingly in GSP all of the camera parameters are visible when I am in the camera view mode. It would be great if from within this screen I could scroll through the various camera settings by using the controller’s camera setting wheel and change the parameters while he camera is on its way to the mission.  It would be great if all of the parameters could be accessed this way including manual/automatic, ISO, shutter  speed, aperture, and colour balance. If any of these functions are on automatic the resulting set of photographs fluctuate in exposure and colour temperature (balance) and are more difficult to stitch reliably. At the moment in GO4 the manual/auto and colour balance can not be selected  through the camera perameter wheel either. This would be a very handy fix in GO 4 as well. Is this possible to fix in the next update?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

spectreuav Posted at 2018-1-22 07:48
Can't do mapping in DJI GO 4.  The same issue occurred when I used Pix4D Capture the same morning.

Thanks for getting back to us. Could you export the flight log when the issue appeared and send to us? Dropbox or Google Drive is recommended.

2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thinkpic Posted at 2018-1-22 13:17
Hi. I am a professional photographer who is making high resolution topography photographs using groundstation pro and a P4P drone. Presently there seems to be no way within the app to change the camera parameters . To do this I have to first open up GO4 and set my parameters there before closing out of GO4 and returning to GS Pro to fly the mission. This is annoying. Frustratingly in GSP all of the camera parameters are visible when I am in the camera view mode. It would be great if from within this screen I could scroll through the various camera settings by using the controller’s camera setting wheel and change the parameters while he camera is on its way to the mission.  It would be great if all of the parameters could be accessed this way including manual/automatic, ISO, shutter  speed, aperture, and colour balance. If any of these functions are on automatic the resulting set of photographs fluctuate in exposure and colour temperature (balance) and are more difficult to stitch reliably. At the moment in GO4 the manual/auto and colour balance can not be selected  through the camera perameter wheel either. This would be a very handy fix in GO 4 as well. Is this possible to fix in the next update?

Thanks for your suggestion. Hope the engineers will consider this in the future.
2018-1-24
Use props
Enal
lvl.2
Flight distance : 27241 ft
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 01:20
Thanks for your suggestion. Hope the engineers will consider this in the future.

What was the resolution to this problem?
2018-3-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Enal Posted at 2018-3-26 07:56
What was the resolution to this problem?

Enal, do you refer the problem that the OP mentioned or the suggestions in 4#? Do you have the similar issue? Sorry, I'm a little confused...
2018-3-27
Use props
Enal
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-27 01:05
Enal, do you refer the problem that the OP mentioned or the suggestions in 4#? Do you have the similar issue? Sorry, I'm a little confused...

I’ve been flying GSPro since it came out. Last week while starting a mapping mission the application will not complete the flight. The P4P will take-off and hover 8-10 and never enter the rest of the waypoints.
I am not flying in any restricted areas and have tested this out in multiple locations. I’ve deleted the GSP
app and reinstalled it and still nothing. The one thing that I do know is that the “Verify” portion of the app
Never Completes. It says to try again and doesn’t matter whether on WiFi or Cellular.
This started just out of nowhere with no changes to the app or the way that I map missions the night before. The only thing that wasn’t updated was the firmware on the P4P, but now that is also updated and still nothing.

I have had to turn down 6 jobs now because I can’t fly them and will have to look into going with Litchi as a backup or primary if this isn’t resolved.
2018-3-28
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Enal Posted at 2018-3-28 11:05
I’ve been flying GSPro since it came out. Last week while starting a mapping mission the application will not complete the flight. The P4P will take-off and hover 8-10 and never enter the rest of the waypoints.
I am not flying in any restricted areas and have tested this out in multiple locations. I’ve deleted the GSP
app and reinstalled it and still nothing. The one thing that I do know is that the “Verify” portion of the app

Just to verify, the drone works and responds to the sticks input very well when connected DJI GO 4 in the same place, right? If yes, please kindly offer the GS Pro version and export the flight log in the aircraft for analysis, we'd like to look into it.
2018-3-30
Use props
Enal
lvl.2
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-30 00:11
Just to verify, the drone works and responds to the sticks input very well when connected DJI GO 4 in the same place, right? If yes, please kindly offer the GS Pro version and export the flight log in the aircraft for analysis, we'd like to look into it.

No thanks! You never post any solutions and I'm not wasting my time sending you flight logs for you to lead me down the road.

This has turned into weeks and I now am using Litchi and will likely never go back to GSPro
2018-3-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Enal Posted at 2018-3-31 10:58
No thanks! You never post any solutions and I'm not wasting my time sending you flight logs for you to lead me down the road.

This has turned into weeks and I now am using Litchi and will likely never go back to GSPro

Thanks for getting back to us. Anyway, we're still glad to help if more data can be offered to check the exact status.
2018-4-2
Use props
dji4plus
lvl.1

United States

Can anyone tell me when the GSP will be available for the P4P I mean it is a DJI app seems to me we're being hung out to dry for Plus versions..
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules