Sponsorship
39162 76 2018-1-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Jaun ali
lvl.1

United States

Hi there, I am talking from Karachi, Pakistan. I have recently started a gaming and tech channel on youtube. My freinds are requesting me to do a review of DJI mini 2. Kindly inform me that can you sponsor me regarding my request  
2020-11-19
Use props
Jaun ali
lvl.1

United States

Hi there,
                 I am talking from Karachi, Pakistan. I have recently started a gaming and tech channel on youtube. My freinds are requesting me to do a review of DJI mini 2. Kindly inform me that can you sponsor me regarding my request  
2020-11-19
Use props
Jaun ali
lvl.1

United States

Can someone tell me in what time you recieve a reply fom dji guys on their forum
2020-11-20
Use props
Inuka Weerasiri
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-22 03:34
Hi Sir, please send email to  to see if they can help with your request, thanks for your interest.

Hi sir, I sent an email to this  email to get a sponsorship but I didn't get any reply, please reply to me
2021-2-4
Use props
Inuka Weerasiri
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

HI, how can I get a sponsorship from DJI?
2021-2-4
Use props
Inuka Weerasiri
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

Hi, I'm Inuka, I live in Sri Lanka and I'm a big fan of DJI, and I like to get a Mavic air 2 but I can't buy the product because I can't afford the price, so I like to get your sponsorship for my channel,

I will be very pleased if you can help me.

My channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UClrpTP7ylTRbBS5SgibgGFg
Here is my email: weerasiriil780@gmail.com, inukaweerasiri@outlook.com
2021-2-4
Use props
djiuser_wemUwxblgE3X
New

India

himy name is ameya
2021-2-7
Use props
djiuser_Hr6O5iQAyJPO
New

Ukraine

I recently found one website and if you need help writing an essay, I can recommend you the services of this company. Their writers are all holders of master or PhD degree in one of the scientific subjects.
2021-2-24
Use props
djiuser_uWlUts4iYChG
New

Sri Lanka

Hi dji I've been emailing you for a long time now..
Dji I love to do a review about the pocket 2 .because I want to make the product famous in Sri Lanka .. can you sponsor me or give a discount
This is my email account..
shaunchannel12@gmail.com
2021-3-6
Use props
djiuser_7gWD9139Mb40
New

Philippines

Hi there, I am a teenager from Philippines and wanted to start the journey of being an aerial photographer but I don't have a drone or something that can shoot videos from above to start my journey as a aerial photographer.I am a fan of DJI a lot.I watch every reviews on each products on youtube,but I couldn't afford one of them.I'm here because I want to request for a sponsorship for a drone.A Mavic Mini is great but a Tello can do just to start my journey. Well it depends on you if you accept my application, I would be thankful.

Thankfully yours,
Dexter
2021-4-17
Use props
Inuka Weerasiri
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

yes I too am sending emails to dji but no responds please give me a response.
2021-5-11
Use props
Inuka Weerasiri
lvl.1

Sri Lanka

djiuser_uWlUts4iYChG Posted at 3-6 03:39
Hi dji I've been emailing you for a long time now..
Dji I love to do a review about the pocket 2 .because I want to make the product famous in Sri Lanka .. can you sponsor me or give a discount
This is my email account..

Yes, I have to been sending emails to DJI...
I love to make a review of your new "Mavic Air 2S" because I like to spread the new technology of the world with the Sri Lankan People.

This is my Gmail account: weerasiriil780@gmail.com
2021-5-12
Use props
djiuser_uvCbFx34u7Dt
New

Fiji

Hello there , my name is Farhan  , and I am from Fiji... I want to get  sponsored  by you... I have a really small photography business , which is not making any profit at the moment , I can't buy  anything  to provide  my clients  a better service .
It would be so helpful if you guys if you could sponsor me a DJIgimbal and a DJIdrone. It would be a really big help to me. Please  let me know if you could . Thank you.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_uvCbFx34u7Dt
New

Fiji

Hello there , my name is Farhan  , and I am from Fiji... I want to get  sponsored  by you... I have a really small photography business , which is not making any profit at the moment , I can't buy  anything  to provide  my clients  a better service .
It would be so helpful if you guys if you could sponsor me a DJIgimbal and a DJIdrone. It would be a really big help to me. Please  let me know if you could . Thank you.
2021-6-15
Use props
djiuser_rC1l2JRg0bvo
New

Sri Lanka

I'm film maker and music video maker from srilanka. But I haven't drone to get cinematic shots. Would you like to sponsore me, it's very help to me.
2021-11-18
Use props
djiuser_smn0kRmC6DZT
New

Malaysia

can you please help me with my sponsorship request for 1 drone for me to review
2021-12-15
Use props
Dong ZeYuan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 57060 ft
United States

Thanks for sharing. good question
2021-12-22
Use props
Vlad Gorgan
New

Romania

Hello,
My name is Vlad Gorgan and I am a leader at the National Scout Organization of Romania and at the Pheonix Arad Local Center. I would like to apply for sponsorship for our center, for a DJI drone. Unfortunately, being a non-profit organization, we can't afford to buy one, but that's why we're here. With the help of the drone the scout could learn new things about its use in the wild but also the unification of the mountain with today's technology teaching to analyze a mountain only with the help of the drone. We are interested in one of the DJI Mavic series or Phantom series.
I hope we can reach an agreement and I am waiting for the answer to the email access, thank you in advance for the understanding offered so far.

2022-1-14
Use props
Vlad Gorgan
New

Romania

Hello,
My name is Vlad Gorgan and I am a leader at the National Scout Organization of Romania and at the Pheonix Arad Local Center. I would like to apply for sponsorship for our center, for a DJI drone. Unfortunately, being a non-profit organization, we can't afford to buy one, but that's why we're here. With the help of the drone the scout could learn new things about its use in the wild but also the unification of the mountain with today's technology teaching to analyze a mountain only with the help of the drone. We are interested in one of the DJI Mavic series or Phantom series.
I hope we can reach an agreement and I am waiting for the answer to the email access, thank you in advance for the understanding offered so far.
2022-1-14
Use props
djiuser_i6NwjT6QQkGF
New

India

Can i get a DJI Osmo Gimbal for my course completation... Because im studying for movie making and also i have a channel youtube.com/spinachmedia 60K+ subscribers
Can i get a sponsorship??
2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_i6NwjT6QQkGF
New

India

Can i get a DJI Osmo Gimbal for my course completation... Because im studying for movie making and also i have a channel youtube.com/spinachmedia 60K+ subscribers
Can i get a sponsorship??
2022-2-6
Use props
djiuser_bO6AuqZJVqxl
New
Flight distance : 217713 ft
France

What is DJI marketing's response time?
2022-3-1
Use props
djiuser_wmmERo399mVu
New

India

Hello ,

I am a YOUTUBER with{  114k SUBSCRIBERS } and my all Videos Average views is { 50k to 114.5k } . So , I want to Review your products on my Channel , if you are interested then Kindly send me Any Products for Review .
My YouTube family members follow my all Actions ..Then After Review any Products , I expected that your products Sell Regularly ....and Profit more ... With PROMOTE YOUR BRAND and Convince My all Audiences For But DJI PRODUCTS ...

2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_wmmERo399mVu
New

India

Hello ,

I am a YOUTUBER with{  114k SUBSCRIBERS } and my all Videos Average views is { 50k to 114.5k } . So , I want to Review your products on my Channel , if you are interested then Kindly send me Any Products for Review .
My YouTube family members follow my all Actions ..Then After Review any Products , I expected that your products Sell Regularly ....and Profit more ... With PROMOTE YOUR BRAND and Convince My all Audiences For But DJI PRODUCTS ...

2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_wmmERo399mVu
New

India

djiuser_wmmERo399mVu Posted at 3-18 21:59
Hello ,

I f you intelligent Then give me Products for REVIES AND UNBOXING because here only Your Profit .... Brand promotion for free on YouTube ....
2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_wmmERo399mVu
New

India

GabePhotography Posted at 2018-3-6 08:24
Okay thanks Susan I’ll have a little look

Hello ,

2022-3-18
Use props
djiuser_6O74rjYvQMrj
New

Canada

Hey its Gerrit’s movie productions im just wondering if I could get DJI to sponsor me I am a YouTuber and I am hoping to be able to help you guys
2022-5-23
Use props
djiuser_i9UBYUkX0ar7
New

Malaysia

Hir sir, this sponsorship still available?
2022-5-28
Use props
VickyHayes
New

United States

thank you for sharing!
Hope you don't mind when i share a platform for MOD APKs & Premium Apps. You can use everything without paying. Go to https://techzapk.com/ and enjoy!
2022-9-14
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

IthanOrdon Posted at 10-11 02:50
Hi dji I've been emailing you for a long time now

Hi, there. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.May we know if you send your email to support@dji.com? We have checked your email and found no record.
Could you please tell us more details, then we will check it and reply to you asap. Thank you for your support.

2022-10-11
Use props
djiuser_vLGWXccWed9s
New

United States

I would like to get sponsor To promote your drone.
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_vLGWXccWed9s
New

United States

I would like to get sponsor To promote your drone..
2022-12-28
Use props
djiuser_Rsw9mljjUees
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228829 ft
United States

Hi DJI, I’m a videographer in NYC and I recently sent an email to marketing@dji.com. I don’t know if this is still a email that is for sponsorship requests. I have experience with DJI products but was hoping for even a small response. Thank you for helping.
Ethan Weitz
2023-6-17
Use props
djiuser_fNlJoYby91L7
New

Pakistan

sssssssssssssssssssssss
2023-7-6
Use props
Abs Abs
New

United Kingdom

Hi,

I have sent email to marketing@dji.com but got an email back saying couldn't deliver.

Has the email changed for sponsorships?

Please advice and thank you.
Abs
1-16 12:24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Abs Abs Posted at 1-16 12:24
Hi,

I have sent email to marketing@dji.com but got an email back saying couldn't deliver.

Hello Abs. Thank you for reaching out. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. The dedicated team has the same email address: marketing@dji.com. Kindly send another email to our relevant team, and please make sure the input email address is correct. Thank you.
1-16 15:27
Use props
ethan_weitz0
lvl.1
Flight distance : 228829 ft
United States

GabePhotography Posted at 2018-3-17 00:38
Yeah it’s not well done I think i need to call them up

How do you call?
3-11 07:36
Use props
Advanced