Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cable from the camera/gimbal to the mainboard.
844 6 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Laas
lvl.2
Flight distance : 336680 ft
Thailand

I suspect the cable from the camera/gimbal to the mainboard is damaged/broken. Sometimes I have an image on the phone and during updating the software of the Spark, the gimbal was moving like crazy. So, again, the problem might be just the connecting signal cable. Can't find any supplier for just the cable sofar. Any suggestions where to shop?
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Sir, did you get any error message from the app? If the cable was broken, please send it back for repair. Here is the link for you to contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-22
Use props
Laas
lvl.2
Thailand

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-22 00:28
Sir, did you get any error message from the app? If the cable was broken, please send it back for repair. Here is the link for you to contact our support: http://www.dji.com/support. Thanks for your support.

Thanks for your reaction!
There is no error message from the app. The gimbal doesn't move and there is an image sporadic on the phone/app.
I am a bit hesitating sending the Spark back to you for repair. Unfortunately I read all over the net that it will be very time consuming, taking months and expensive.
2018-1-22
Use props
Laas
lvl.2
Thailand

Laas Posted at 2018-1-22 00:42
Thanks for your reaction!
There is no error message from the app. The gimbal doesn't move and there is an image sporadic on the phone/app.
I am a bit hesitating sending the Spark back to you for repair. Unfortunately I read all over the net that it will be very time consuming, taking months and expensive.

A bit disappointing that there is no more reaction from your side.
Can I consider your behaviour as a confirmation that sending it back to you for repair will indeed be very time consuming, taking months and being expensive?
2018-1-22
Use props
PS013
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3579409 ft
United States

Laas Posted at 2018-1-22 18:14
A bit disappointing that there is no more reaction from your side.
Can I consider your behaviour as a confirmation that sending it back to you for repair will indeed be very time consuming, taking months and being expensive?

Did you contact support as suggested?
2018-1-22
Use props
Laas
lvl.2
Thailand

PS013 Posted at 2018-1-22 18:35
Did you contact support as suggested?

Thanks.
I contacted your official service center in Thailand (where I live) www.phantomthailand.com.
Their reaction was that they can not supply the cable between the camera/gimbal and the mainboard.
But you are right, I will contact your repair service center directly.
Thanks again for your advice.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

Laas Posted at 2018-1-22 18:46
Thanks.
I contacted your official service center in Thailand (where I live) www.phantomthailand.com.
Their reaction was that they can not supply the cable between the camera/gimbal and the mainboard.

Sorry for the late response. Please contact our support and start a case. You can inform us if you have any doubt in the case. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules