Auto Exposure Bracketing an example of what we are missing out on!!
1101 3 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Studiovape
lvl.1
Australia

So I have made comment on the "Who wants adjustable AEB Bracketing?" thread and feel that this is an issue that should not go ignored, apathy in this area is a very sad way to get nothing done. I have read evry post on the interwebs refering to the Phantom 4 amd P4P AEB limitations and all the possible work arounds, including the short lived promise of Litchi to overcome this with their own software only to be hobbled by the wise folk here at DJI.
I am yet to do my first Real estate shoot using the drone, but in the next few days the work will be under way and the frustration with the HDR limiting AEB of 0.66EV will commence.
to illustrate this I have decided to post a test I did in my own back yard using manual mode to get the +-3EV spread with just three frames I require. I think it illustrates what this camera is capable of, the issue being the time it take to make the manual adjustments and resulting lost time between shots taken. Please please Please make resolving the limitaions of AEB range a priority, and not put it on the back burner.

EV+3

EV+3

EV0

EV0

EV-3

EV-3

Result HDR

Result HDR
2018-1-22
Use props
Studiovape
lvl.1
Australia

And yes, I know it's not a beautiful landscape or building, and I edited out the wheelie bin, but straight into  the sun and still a fair result
2018-1-22
Use props
FlyingUser
lvl.2

United Kingdom

I am with you! 1EV can be simply covered by pushing the raw file, we need at least +-2EV coverage.

DJI: please allow the AEB to be adjusted, it is of key importance while in the air. Manual bracketing takes valuable flight time and later frame stacking is also more difficult.
2018-8-23
Use props
AirLink7
New

Portugal

Nice work, but can you please help me where to find this AEB Bracketing mode in my DJI Phantom 4 Pro?
Thanks
2019-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules