Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic pro dropped dead into the ocean
8729 47 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans38d89ad9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173235 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-22 18:09
Vik, I am really sorry for your loss, I understand this was frustrated. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can check the details of it?

CAS-1399788-Z6R6J8 CRM:0409000000354
Would really appreciate if you could look into it for me.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans38d89ad9 Posted at 2018-1-22 18:19
CAS-1399788-Z6R6J8 CRM:0409000000354
Would really appreciate if you could look into it for me.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply due to some reasons. I had checked your case, I am sorry to tell, according to the data you provided, there isn't any sign of abnormality before the sudden end of the flight record, as you can see the response of the drone on the flight record. There are many possible reasons for a sudden end of flight record. Without any useful data, we are not able to verify the reason of the accident. I sympathize with your situation, if you have further files could be provided, please send back to us and we are pleased to let the engineer review. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. data.png
2018-1-26
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Hi DJI Thor,

So, what would your logical explaination be as to what happened to the drone?

If it had a complete power failure, or system crash, the log would look like this.
2018-1-26
Use props
fans38d89ad9
lvl.1
Flight distance : 173235 ft
Australia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-26 01:17
I am terribly sorry for the late reply due to some reasons. I had checked your case, I am sorry to tell, according to the data you provided, there isn't any sign of abnormality before the sudden end of the flight record, as you can see the response of the drone on the flight record. There are many possible reasons for a sudden end of flight record. Without any useful data, we are not able to verify the reason of the accident. I sympathize with your situation, if you have further files could be provided, please send back to us and we are pleased to let the engineer review. Thank you very much for your kind understanding.[view_image]

Hi DJI Thor,

In terms of "no abnormalities" before the issue: i agree. There were no problems, had there been any i would have mentioned. The issue is more than that, the drone disconnected and instantly fell dead, prior to that there were no issues.
What more files or data would you need, that can prove this? After reading many forums, i have understood that mine is not the first of such case. Havn't you come across any such case with mavic pro?How do the logs really look like if the drone simply looses power or turns off?? in the support case I am receiving no help at all.
2018-1-27
Use props
Mavdude
lvl.4
Australia

Have you been for a look at low tide?
If your lucky it might have washed up on the shore, though it might not be easy to get to.

I can just see it now, in a few years time, you will go to the beach and see seaguls, sea shells and dead mavics that have washed up onto the shore!!!
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fans38d89ad9 Posted at 2018-1-27 23:20
Hi DJI Thor,

In terms of "no abnormalities" before the issue: i agree. There were no problems, had there been any i would have mentioned. The issue is more than that, the drone disconnected and instantly fell dead, prior to that there were no issues.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. However, I am not able to predict what had happened to cause the disconnected and flew away, coz the reason can't be determined, we provided the best offer according to the after-sales policy. If there are some useful video cached or so for us to refer to, we would like to forward to our engineers to check again.
2018-2-2
Use props
djiuser_lCyxVOXYplkz
New

Ireland

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-22 18:09
Vik, I am really sorry for your loss, I understand this was frustrated. Could you please provide me with your case number so I can check the details of it?

I Irecently had a similar failure. Going through the phone logs presents the attached errors. Battery percent changes and low voltage but no warnings on the app. Drone just dropped. How do I get assistance with the error logs from DJI?

2020-10-11
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

djiuser_lCyxVOXYplkz Posted at 10-11 13:06
I Irecently had a similar failure. Going through the phone logs presents the attached errors. Battery percent changes and low voltage but no warnings on the app. Drone just dropped. How do I get assistance with the error logs from DJI?

[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

We are sorry for your loss, was the drone retrieved? If the drone is still in the warranty period, please contact our support www.dji.com/support to start a ticket for the data analysis, our team will help check what happened and provide the proper resolution.
2020-10-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules