HELP PLEASE.. firmware update
938 5 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
craig30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi, I’ve just bought a Mavic Pro (not new) and noticed the updated firmware when connected to my phone so proceed to update, the update reached 60% then failed with a error number 0x02880b

I’ve tried updating on Macbook, surface pro 4 using dji assistant 2 and have also tried iPhone 6s plus and galaxy note 8 using the app, also tried pressing the record button to force the update and even though it updated more to 74% it jumped to 92% and failed

Here are the screen shots if that helps.

Thanks in advance
Craig
Capture.JPG
Capture1.JPG
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Craig, could you please provide me with your upgrade log on your DJI Assistant 2 so we can check the details of the upgrade?
The file is on here: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Basically, since you'd tried changing the mobile device and all updates had failed, I suggest you send the drone back so we can help. Please contact our support to start a case. http://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-22
Use props
craig30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-1-22 18:32
Craig, could you please provide me with your upgrade log on your DJI Assistant 2 so we can check the details of the upgrade?
The file is on here: ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Basically, since you'd tried changing the mobile device and all updates had failed, I suggest you send the drone back so we can help. Please contact our support to start a case. http://www.dji.com/support

Hi Thor, thanks for the reply.
Ive now noticed that the obstacle avoidance doesn't work, I've tried to calabrate the sensors using the dji assistance 2 on the mac and surface pro but I'm just getting a greyed out calibrate button and the spinning disc at the side of it so I'm assuming its a hardware fault somewhere, I've tried to contact the person I've bought it from but surprise surprise he's not answering call or responding to texts..
Anyway... I've uploaded a copy of the upgrade log from my iPhone onto dropbox.
Any help would be greatly appreciated

upgradeLog_0
2018-1-28
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

craig30 Posted at 2018-1-28 04:27
Hi Thor, thanks for the reply.
Ive now noticed that the obstacle avoidance doesn't work, I've tried to calabrate the sensors using the dji assistance 2 on the mac and surface pro but I'm just getting a greyed out calibrate button and the spinning disc at the side of it so I'm assuming its a hardware fault somewhere, I've tried to contact the person I've bought it from but surprise surprise he's not answering call or responding to texts..
Anyway... I've uploaded a copy of the upgrade log from my iPhone onto dropbox.

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Did the issue resolve now? I had forwarded your log to our engineers to check. Basically, you can try to contact our support to start a case.
2018-2-6
Use props
craig30
lvl.2

United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-2-6 03:40
I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Did the issue resolve now? I had forwarded your log to our engineers to check. Basically, you can try to contact our support to start a case.

I know your a busy man Thor so don't worry about it lol.

Still have the same issue but I've come to terms that I was sold a faulty unit and that it's going to cost me money I just haven't got at the moment to get fixed.. think it's going to needed a new core board.
But thanks for the reply Thor and keep up the good work
2018-2-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

craig30 Posted at 2018-2-6 04:23
I know your a busy man Thor so don't worry about it lol.

Still have the same issue but I've come to terms that I was sold a faulty unit and that it's going to cost me money I just haven't got at the moment to get fixed.. think it's going to needed a new core board.

Sorry for this, and I actually got news from our engineers, they also suggested sending the drone in. Hope you can receive the drone back soon.
2018-2-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules