Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dansmikko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280331 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

hey guys,

last week i bought my first ever dji crystalsky the 5.5 inch version. works well so far. one problem, the dji official mount for mavic for the crystalsky is clearly lacking thought process by dji engineers. whoever designed the product clearly forgot about the built-in cable sticking out the back to the extent that putting the mavic controller on the table with the mount attached makes the cable bore the weight of the controller + attached crystalsky. didnt dji engineers thought about this? did they not plan ahead and saw this problem? over time definitely this cable will wear out and break. this mount is sturdy and well-built as well as seems solid and very strong. but i'm very much worried about the cable at the back sticking out and has to be squished whenever we want to lay the mavic controller on the table or something etc. while flying but need to fix something quickly so we lay it on the ground.

anyone have any ideas/suggestions? dji representatives please explain to me why this built-in back cable is sticking out and getting squished if placing controller on the back. you guys should have at least made the cable longer... common sense.
IMG_20180122_230954.jpg

thanks

IMG_20180122_230954.jpg
2018-1-22
Use props
dansmikko
lvl.1
Flight distance : 280331 ft
  • >>>
Malaysia

2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi dansmikko, the bendability of the cable that we sold has been tested thousands of times and the quality assessment has been conducted. The performance is reliable enough for daily use. No worries.
2018-1-22
Use props
Swedrone
First Officer
Flight distance : 14066975 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

Doesn't´t bother be a bit even if it could be prettier
2018-2-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now