SHI package tracking?
7284 11 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
peselito
lvl.2
United States

Hey all.

I just ordered my Spark fly more combo 2 days ago. I wanted to ask if I'm able to track my package since it is being shipped with UPS or DHL? The store status says that it's already on its way.
2018-1-22
Use props
peselito
lvl.2
United States

DJI package tracking?

Hey all.

I just ordered my Spark fly more combo 2 days ago. I wanted to ask if I'm able to track my package since it is being shipped with UPS or DHL? The store status says that it's already on its way.
2018-1-22
Use props
Wachtberger
Captain
Flight distance : 261509 ft
Germany

Didn't you get an email with the tracking number? Here in Europe they do that.
2018-1-22
Use props
peselito
lvl.2
United States

Wachtberger Posted at 2018-1-22 09:27
Didn't you get an email with the tracking number? Here in Europe they do that.

No I only got a confirmation and my order number. Not a tracking number tho.
2018-1-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

They normally include the details of the delivery company with a tracking number - you then click the number to enter the companies website and can track your order. Email DJI Support if it doesn't come through soon.
2018-1-22
Use props
Flying Wolf_NOL
lvl.4
Flight distance : 345827 ft
  • >>>
United States

My most recent order (osmo) didn't include a tracking number in the 'your order has shipped' email either. I had to log into my account on the store page and look at order history. I found the tracking number there. Strange way to go about it, but this was just a month ago, If I remember correctly.
2018-1-22
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Yep - the tracking details should be noted in the email confirmation from DJI
2018-1-22
Use props
peselito
lvl.2
United States

I just realized that I haven't got the email saying "your order has been shipped". I was confused by the status on the DJI store page because the Shipping status was already on green so I figured they shipped it already. After double checking it, it says "pending" on the shipping status. I will see.
2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

peselito Posted at 2018-1-22 10:49
I just realized that I haven't got the email saying "your order has been shipped". I was confused by the status on the DJI store page because the Shipping status was already on green so I figured they shipped it already. After double checking it, it says "pending" on the shipping status. I will see.

Sir, please provide me your order number so I can track the status for you. Thanks for your support.
2018-1-22
Use props
Mike1111
New

Russia

See the tracking details in your email and try to track here.https://parceltrackingapp.com/en
2019-1-29
Use props
simonley
New

United States

This thread is a little bit old, but you can check the order on the website. Email is not always sent.
2021-7-22
Use props
wandastew
lvl.1

United States

It's weird that they didn't send you an email. This is how it should be.
In general, if they don't send you an email, then you can see if there is a tracking number on the site. Because if you don't have it, you won't be able to track your package. In that case, it would be better to write to the seller and ask for it, you have the right to know. This way, you will know if your order has at least been sent.
Often delivery companies also announce the tracking number. Maybe you can try to contact them, just in case.
2021-7-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules