lvl.4
United States

Good to know, thanks
2019-2-7
Use props
eYeSkYeYe
Second Officer

Croatia

My experience is quite an opposite of yours. Somehow I believe more in the wire I can see than aether I cannot see.
2019-2-7
Use props
Lysak2003
Second Officer
Flight distance : 500052 ft
Ukraine

Gator Don Posted at 2-7 08:04
Good to know, thanks

It was a year ago. The situation is pretty different now.
2019-2-7
Use props
Strobing_NYC
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3866470 ft
United States

Wow so this guy makes a post saying "DO NOT USE OTG WITH THE SPARK OR EVEN BUY AN OTG"
Well "Buddy" I'm sorry you can't figure out something as simple as plugging a cable in to your phone and RC? Or you have a crap phone that can't run DJI Go 4 properly..

MY OTG works GREAT with the spark, Mavic Pro, and Mavic Pro 2 so do some research  before posting such BS
2019-2-7
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

Strobing_NYC Posted at 2-7 14:57
Wow so this guy makes a post saying "DO NOT USE OTG WITH THE SPARK OR EVEN BUY AN OTG"
Well "Buddy" I'm sorry you can't figure out something as simple as plugging a cable in to your phone and RC? Or you have a crap phone that can't run DJI Go 4 properly..

The post is outdated and maybe he didn't had a good cable. It's a good thing it works for you I'm still waiting for mine hope it will work fine too.
2019-2-7
Use props
darkfull1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13114 ft
Switzerland

eYeSkYeYe Posted at 2-7 12:06
My experience is quite an opposite of yours. Somehow I believe more in the wire I can see than aether I cannot see.

That can depend. Usually having a cable is better but if you have a crappy one or a hardware problem with the cable then wireless start to do better.
2019-2-7
Use props
wimherman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 208556 ft
Norway

Buy a good OTG cable.. not some cheap thing … problem solved. My Spark Works fine With OTG in combination With Sony Xperia XZ1
2019-2-7
Use props
Nicholas Sandoval
New

United States

Just get nolimitdronez.com and call it a day. Then the spark will perform like top of line dji mavic 2. You get more speed in every direction and 8000 meters range limited from battery. It triples the radio power, all dji drones have same transmitter and receiver just cheaper ones they choke up. I. Annoyed you have to spend 1500 to get triple thw range. Not anymore only 40$ for nolimitdronez.com mod
2020-2-20
Use props
Nicholas Sandoval
New

United States

Just get nolimitdronez.com and call it a day. Then the spark will perform like top of line dji mavic 2. You get more speed in every direction and 8000 meters range limited from battery. It triples the radio power, all dji drones have same transmitter and receiver just cheaper ones they choke up. I. Annoyed you have to spend 1500 to get triple thw range. Not anymore only 40$ for nolimitdronez.com mod
2020-2-20
Use props
Nicholas Sandoval
New

United States

2020-2-20
Use props
Nicholas Sandoval
New

United States

DJI Elektra Posted at 2018-1-27 01:35
Sir, please use wifi connection instead. OTG cable is not fully tested. Thanks for your understanding.

Were not allowed to go out of site and they're trying to enforce it. Who actually doesn't want to take the drone couple miles out over a lake or something? I know I do. Im not happy about no otg cable. I guess you have to use some 2 year old software to use cable and thats risky. Im sure they updated the old versions for a reason to help with runaway drones
2020-2-20
Use props
RezaReza
lvl.1

Iran

woow good job

i like this art
parsian
2020-2-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now