3 shot horizontal Pano
738 2 2018-1-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RobDownUnder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103609 ft
Australia

Can we please have the 3 shot horizontal Pano mode on the Android Go4 software connected to the correct routine. Currently it takes to 21 shot image, not the 3 shot.
Thanks DJI. I had hoped it was in the last software update. Cheers

2018-1-22
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Hi there, you'd initiated the horizontal pano mode instead of 180° pano, right? Had you tried another Android device to test on this? Please also try to reinstall the app and try again, remember to backup the files and sync the records before uninstalling the app.  If the case persists, please tell me the mobile device and the version of the app you are using for a further help. Thank you.
2018-1-22
Use props
RobDownUnder
lvl.4
Flight distance : 103609 ft
Australia

Phone - Samsung S8. DJI Go 4 version  4.122(473 Google play). Also latest firm ware on MP. This problem also existed on the previous version of Go4.
When the three image pano selected, it takes the 180 pano. Even the selection icon on the shutter button shows the 180 icon. I do not have an alternative device to use.
As one with software experience it looks to me as if the wrong routine is called when the 3 image pano is selected.. All other modes work as expected and produce great results.
As the problem carries forward from the previous version, I don't think the re-install will help. I'll just wait for the next update once I know your techos have looked at the issue. Maybe others with S8 can check this out on their MPs as well.
2018-1-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules