DJI REPAIR STATUS - Product not received
2278 6 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_G4yQzN8
lvl.2

Australia

Hi Everyone, I sent my Mavic back to the repair center in Melbourne due to a wobbly arm and it had arrived at the facility last Thursday morning. 4 business days later and I have not seen the repair status update to 'product received' nor received any info via email. I was informed it can take 24-48 hours to update in the system but it has well surpassed that. I have tried contacting online support but they just say "please allow 24 - 48 hours after it has arrived for it to update in the system" but it has been more than 48 hours? I would just like to enjoy what I paid for. I heard the admins here are much more helpful and I hope they can assist. Has anyone else had this happen to them?

rep.png
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

We are sorry for this case, could you please provide me with your case number so I can help to check the status of it? Thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
DroneDriver
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1164226 ft
  • >>>
United States

If it is anyhing like the repair center in California, you will remain in a mushrom state, alone and in the dark. Don't watch the progress bar, go have a beer, a mini vaction and wait...all of a sudden it was received, product reviewed, verified and on it's way home.
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_G4yQzN8
lvl.2

Australia

DroneDriver Posted at 2018-1-23 04:58
If it is anyhing like the repair center in California, you will remain in a mushrom state, alone and in the dark. Don't watch the progress bar, go have a beer, a mini vaction and wait...all of a sudden it was received, product reviewed, verified and on it's way home.

Good advice thanks!
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sir, may we have the case number please so that we can help to get a update about the status? Thank you.
2018-1-23
Use props
djiuser_G4yQzN8
lvl.2

Australia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 19:23
Sir, may we have the case number please so that we can help to get a update about the status? Thank you.

Just received an update then, hope it goes smoothly from here on
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

djiuser_G4yQzN8 Posted at 2018-1-24 02:47
Just received an update then, hope it goes smoothly from here on

Anyway, nice to know you have the update already. Hopefully you received it shortly. If you need any further assistance, please come back with the case number as we do not find trace per your forum info. Thanks so much!
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules