Remote Controller and Spark need re-linking every time
1939 4 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Luisps
lvl.2
Flight distance : 405758 ft
Spain

Hi experts,why is it that very often I need to manually relink the remote controller and the spark? (I mean not just waiting for them to link). In fact, I had to do it when I first started with the fly more combo (which should come prelinked, I believe). The linking will not hold for the next sesion...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Luis
2018-1-23
Use props
Gunship9
lvl.4
United States

Did you ever link the phone to the Spark?  Doing that will kill the Spark link to the remote.  Spark can only be paired to one or the other.  You have to go through the entire pairing process to switch back and forth.
2018-1-23
Use props
Luisps
lvl.2
Spain

Yes! I sometimes connect the iphone to Spark. That is it then!

Could that also be the reason why the spark's wifi goes back to the original SSID name after renaming it?

Thanks a lot!

Luis
2018-1-23
Use props
Luisps
lvl.2
Spain

Thinking about your answer, I understand the spark can't be connected simultaneously to the remote and the mobile and I have to switch from one to another. But do you mean that after having connected the iphone and the spark, I need to go again through the power, pause and customizable buttons routine to use the remote controller?

Thanks

Luis
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hello Luis, linking RC is required if you have connected the phone with Spark before. There is no need to customize the RC settings again.
2018-1-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules