1556 4 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
GHeo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141375 ft
United States

Hi,

I had the RAW and Pro Res license for an i2 that flew away, during the negotiations with DJI they told me (and I have in writting), they would offer a discounted aircraft and gimbal, and (here's the important part) would also be willing to transfer my RAW and ProRes licenses.  my question is how does that transfer work?  I'm probably not going to take DJI up on their discounted rate unless that's the only way  iget my licenses back but rather purchase using my EDU discount, at BH or adoroama etc.. in part because I want the X7 instead of the X5s and DJI will only offer their discount on x5s, and in part because i'm buying a bundle of gear that gets cheaper the more stuff is in the cart. So if i get my aircraft from someone other than DJI how do I get those licenses transferred?  i've asked my service agent and haven't got anything back, then I PM'd a forum admin. who told me they passed me back to my service agent who still hasn't responded. Anybody been through this? I serched a bunch of key words trying to find a thread with an answer so forgive me if there's one out there but I couldn't find it.
[url=]Favorite[/url]
[url=]Like[/url]

2018-1-23
Use props
GHeo
lvl.1
Flight distance : 141375 ft
United States

RESOLVED!!! thanks DJI.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

That was quick, glad to know the issue has been sorted out, hope you have a great time with it and fly safely.
2018-1-23
Use props
Ale Reynoso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3228383 ft
Argentina

GHeo Posted at 2018-1-23 15:55
RESOLVED!!! thanks DJI.

So how did you solve it ?
I´d like to have a spare i2 just in case, but I´d like to transfer it my prores/raw license in case I crash or ground for some reason my main drone.
Thanks!
2018-1-23
Use props
reste1964
lvl.2
Flight distance : 210820 ft
Italy

DJI Mindy Posted at 2018-1-23 19:07
That was quick, glad to know the issue has been sorted out, hope you have a great time with it and fly safely.

Hi Mindy, I have almost the same problem.
I crashed my Inspire 2 with DNG/Prores licence and now I'm ready to buy another I2.
May I transfer my NG/Prores licence to the new Inspire 2?
If it's possible, could you tell me what I have to do?
Thanks in advance
2018-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules