Mavic Pro Gimbal Repair
4606 4 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
naplesdrone
lvl.1

United States

I crashed my first mavic and bought the parts to repair it, but im missing something. On the Gimbal Circuit Board you have to Connections for the 4 ribbons on top going to the sensors and main board, but then on the side you have a ribbon clamp that I cant for the life of me figure out what plugs into it, I dont have anymore ribbons. Was it left empty? Hard to explain but ill post a picture of it with the clamp circled. Can someone Tell me what Plugs in here Please?

Gimbal Circuit Board

Gimbal Circuit Board

On top of mavic pro Gimbal circuit board

On top of mavic pro Gimbal circuit board
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We are very sorry to read about the crash accident, but according to DJI After-Sales policy, we do not recommend to repair by yourself since the warranty may not be covered. If the drone is still in warranty period, please send to official repair center for repair service, thanks for your understanding.
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

You might want to check Youtube videos or contact @thunderdrones on www.MavicPilots.com

@Thunderdrones repairs lots of Mavic drones. He may know the answer to your question.
2018-1-23
Use props
weirdoz
lvl.1
Switzerland

That connector is not used by ac, is just for service.
2018-4-18
Use props
weirdoz
lvl.1
Switzerland

If you think you have issues with the gimbal pcb, first of all check the video cable from that pcb to the camera.
The reason is, if there is no video signal, you will have no gimbal action, and that means absolutly no action, also when you start the battery.
In my case also the front obstacle cameras, which are connected through the same gimbal pcb to the mainboard, does not work.
The ac will first check if there is a video signal, if that test fails it would not start the gimbal and the front obstacle cams.
2018-4-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules