Mavic Air - International Shipping ??
1725 9 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
WebCo
Second Officer
Flight distance : 137362 ft
Australia

I am keen to order my Mavic Air... but so far Sales and Shipping (direct from DJI.com) seems to be limited to the United States.

I can add it to my checkout, but at the moment don't get an option to specify an Australian (or anything other than a United States) shipping address.

I don't remember them limiting initial orrders to the US for the Mavic Pro ?? (but may be mistaken)

Any idea when shipping might be opened up for other countries ?

2018-1-23
Use props
WebCo
Second Officer
Australia

Seems like pricing is only available in US$ at the moment....maybe once they release international pricing then international shipping will also become available ?
2018-1-23
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Well, I just ordered one. It accepted an Australian address, and I had previously changed the locale setting to Australia and so saw everything in $AUS. The combo is $AUS 1,599.

I'm not sure what is preventing you from ordering.
2018-1-23
Use props
WebCo
Second Officer
Australia

Punchbuggy Posted at 2018-1-23 18:31
Well, I just ordered one. It accepted an Australian address, and I had previously changed the locale setting to Australia and so saw everything in $AUS. The combo is $AUS 1,599.

I'm not sure what is preventing you from ordering.

Hmmm... Interesting... I will try again
2018-1-23
Use props
WebCo
Second Officer
Australia

Tadaaa... Yes... worked this time... Maybe I tried too early, but this time could select AUD.

Order placed... hopefully they will have plenty of stock this time and we won't need to wait as long as we did for the Pro
2018-1-23
Use props
Punchbuggy
First Officer
Flight distance : 483166 ft
  • >>>
Australia

WebCo Posted at 2018-1-23 18:52
Tadaaa... Yes... worked this time... Maybe I tried too early, but this time could select AUD.

Order placed... hopefully they will have plenty of stock this time and we won't need to wait as long as we did for the Pro

Yeah, I agree. But this is the first time I've ordered through the DJI Store so don't know what to expect - other than what I've read in the past, of course.
My order is stating earliest dispatch date is 28th Jan. Hmmm, ooookaaaay. Let's see...  ;-)
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Nice to know the issue has been figured out. Wish you receive the Mavic Air soon.
2018-1-23
Use props
mistasparky
lvl.2
United States

I live in the States, ordered mine a couple days ago and it still hasn't shipped.
2018-1-29
Use props
WebCo
Second Officer
Australia

My Mavic Air Black Combo was delivered (Brisbane, Australia) yesterday afternoon... almost exactly 5 days after I placed the order...

Well done DJI (and DHL).
2018-1-29
Use props
Glenn Stewart
lvl.2
Flight distance : 146939 ft
Australia

WebCo Posted at 2018-1-29 17:24
My Mavic Air Black Combo was delivered (Brisbane, Australia) yesterday afternoon... almost exactly 5 days after I placed the order...

Well done DJI (and DHL).

Nice!!! Ordered mine after release. Sitting here in Sydney and a little jealous.
Thought having it shipped to San Francisco was going to be faster at least for arrival. But then realised - damn, coming from China.

Shipping from China to Australia will always be faster than shipping from China to US or Europe
2018-1-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules