5732 15 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
byronarregui
lvl.2
Flight distance : 67923 ft
  • >>>
Ecuador

I would like to know if Mavic Air can be used wth GS PRO  for 3D Mapping.

Regards
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

I'm afraid not at this moment. We'll release on our website if there is any update. Thanks for your attention.
2018-1-23
Use props
fans4c84d8ae
New
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 23:48
I'm afraid not at this moment. We'll release on our website if there is any update. Thanks for your attention.

Please support the Mavic Air!
2018-1-31
Use props
Bulldog
lvl.4
Flight distance : 816158 ft
United States

No. DJI will not allow!
2018-1-31
Use props
fansf3e7c3a7
lvl.1

Canada

I also would like GS pro to support the mavic air please! Just putting in my vote for it.
2018-2-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans4c84d8ae Posted at 2018-1-31 05:15
Please support the Mavic Air!

This request has been forwarded to the designated team for review. Hope they will consider this.
2018-2-3
Use props
fans51b21a1d
lvl.1
Japan

Hi There. I too think that supporting Mavic Air with GS Pro would be great!! Please do that DJI...
2018-2-28
Use props
Marsofearth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89829 ft
Canada

I would also like to through my hat into the ring for this feature addition. The magic air is the first capable drone that will fit in my foresters vest. It is the perfect size for remote mapping and surveying only accessible by foot or ATV.
2018-3-1
Use props
Malakai_UK
Second Officer
Flight distance : 536115 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

I think the Air needs to have support for waypoints (which it currently doesnt) for it to have any use with 3D mapping as part of the automated controls for 3D mapping set waypoints.
2018-3-5
Use props
fans0634751c
lvl.1
United States

Please support the Mavic Air. We need this to make money
2018-3-24
Use props
A.P.J.
lvl.1
Japan

Hi. DJI, please support the Mavic air with Gs pro! We need it for iconstruction. It will be very nice to have a small drone capable of doing a survey!
2018-3-25
Use props
A CW
Captain
Flight distance : 13877205 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Malakai_UK Posted at 2018-3-5 08:13
I think the Air needs to have support for waypoints (which it currently doesnt) for it to have any use with 3D mapping as part of the automated controls for 3D mapping set waypoints.

Yep - it will definitely need waypoints first. Strange why that was included.
2018-3-25
Use props
A.P.J.
lvl.1
Japan

Yeah! I saw that too in go 4 app. Way points for air.
2018-3-25
Use props
techgenie
lvl.1
South Korea

I am just amazed that Litchi can make waypoint possible for Mavic Air while DJI internal dev team could not even make their own product right.

This is just completely insane! I can only question that promised SDK hasn't been arrived several months after it was promised....

What can be so difficult to fix it? Is there problem with Mavic Air? Can I get my money back? The original ad clearly shows that waypoint is supported in Mavic Air.

This borders to a fraud!
2018-6-11
Use props
djiuser_H4WpOvIy1VlO
lvl.2
Flight distance : 11936 ft
United States

Please please make this work for the Mavic Air. I see no reason it does not when litchi does. Not supporting Mavic air is only loosing DJI clients and money.
2018-11-12
Use props
matt88new
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2313711 ft
Australia

Although it does not yet say that he Mavic Air in compatible with GS Pro I did discover by accident last week that it will work. I just happened to start up my Air and when opening the Ipad it was still in GS Pro from my last flight with the Mavic Pro. Once opened it actually displayed Mavic Air in the Bar in the top left which caught my attention so i then went about setting up a small trial mission and BAM off it went without a problem. I then set it out on a much larger mission i had used by my Mavic Pro that morning and handled it no problems at all. Even liked the footage better and ended up using it over my Mavic Pro but mainly as i have ND filter on my Air and have not yet got any for my Pro.
2019-11-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules