9600 20 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

One of probably many more questions to come from an - unfamiliar with Android OS - newbie user of CS monitor. I must rely on knowledge of smarter than myself since the manual is nowhere to find, apparently ...
2018-1-23
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

OK, figured it out ... Pressing middle button on RH side opens setting window, where you can make a screenshot. Conveniently you can even assign one of F buttons to do that. Screenshots are stored in Internal Memory (Explorer>Internal Memory) and can be manipulated as described in this video, including export to SD card ...

2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey Matthew, nice to know you have figured out this. If there is any further questions, feel free to contact us.
2018-1-26
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-26 22:28
Hey Matthew, nice to know you have figured out this. If there is any further questions, feel free to contact us.

Thanks, Susan. I'm fighting with my Osmo Pro setup for change, are you familiar with this product?
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-1-26 23:12
Thanks, Susan. I'm fighting with my Osmo Pro setup for change, are you familiar with this product?

Could you be more specific this issue? I'd like to see whether we can help.
2018-2-1
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-1 01:49
Could you be more specific this issue? I'd like to see whether we can help.

Thank you, Susan, but ... you're too slooooow ... I solved the issue myself after several hours of "hit-and-miss" approaches. The Osmo manual doesn't explain the procedure for Pro/RAW version initial powering-up. The troubleshooting manual section doesn't exist either. Here's the summary of issue:
1. Some people may purchase Osmo handle and Pro/RAW adapter to install existing X5/X5R camera from Inspire 1 Pro. This set-up WILL NOT RECOGNISE X5/X5R camera until the handle alone is activated with DJI account first.
2. Necessary FW update MAY NOT BE CARRIED due to some SD card incompatibility. X5/X5R camera may exhibit YELLOW light and remains moveless. Use different SD card with bin file.

Regards,
Matthew
2018-2-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-2-1 11:58
Thank you, Susan, but ... you're too slooooow  ... I solved the issue myself after several hours of "hit-and-miss" approaches. The Osmo manual doesn't explain the procedure for Pro/RAW version initial powering-up. The troubleshooting manual section doesn't exist either. Here's the summary of issue:
1. Some people may purchase Osmo handle and Pro/RAW adapter to install existing X5/X5R camera from Inspire 1 Pro. This set-up WILL NOT RECOGNISE X5/X5R camera until the handle alone is activated with DJI account first.
2. Necessary FW update MAY NOT BE CARRIED due to some SD card incompatibility. X5/X5R camera may exhibit YELLOW light and remains moveless. Use different SD card with bin file.

I'm sorry for the late response in the busy time. Nice to know you have figured it out already. Thanks for sharing with us.
2018-2-5
Use props
baileyshaw123
New

Pakistan

Well I don’t think that it is that difficult to take a screen shot of a specific thing because it can be done easily by clicking on control print screen.

Bailey Shaw
Co Founder
Write My Essay For Me UK
2018-2-27
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-1-23 18:49
OK, figured it out ... Pressing middle button on RH side opens setting window, where you can make a screenshot. Conveniently you can even assign one of F buttons to do that. Screenshots are stored in Internal Memory (Explorer>Internal Memory) and can be manipulated as described in this video, including export to SD card ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRldbpUY4E4&feature=youtu.be

Thanks, if I am understanding this correctly, I could do this.
Record the screen video, then export it to the sd card. Then, I could create a picture in picture video showing the actual recorded video, with a another p.i.p. video showing the DJI Go 4 app in that window. To show what was going on with telemetry during the video recording.
2018-2-28
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
First Officer
  • >>>
Canada

Rickyber Posted at 2018-2-28 21:19
Thanks, if I am understanding this correctly, I could do this.
Record the screen video, then export it to the sd card. Then, I could create a picture in picture video showing the actual recorded video, with a another p.i.p. video showing the DJI Go 4 app in that window. To show what was going on with telemetry during the video recording.

No, you can't record screen video with CrystalSky because there's no such utility. You can take a screenshot only, single image that is. I don't know of any Android app which can be installed on CS and record screen video without colliding with Go app interface.
2018-3-1
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2018-3-1 00:57
No, you can't record screen video with CrystalSky because there's no such utility. You can take a screenshot only, single image that is. I don't know of any Android app which can be installed on CS and record screen video without colliding with Go app interface.

Matthew, there is a free app that I use on my tablets called DU record.
Don't know if it can be installed on CS though.

Thanks for your reply !!
2018-3-1
Use props
edwardmyers
New

Pakistan

Well I don’t suppose that it's far that tough to take a display screen shot of a particular element due to the fact it could be done easily via clicking on manipulate print screen.Cheap Essay Writing Service UK
2018-4-16
Use props
mikeur997
New

Pakistan

When you tap on the Paste catch you will see your screen shot that you took beforehand now inside the IrfanView program. To spare this screen shot, you would tap on the File menu and after that select Save As.
2018-6-21
Use props
BillJenkins
New

Ukraine

Today, there is a great number of websites that offer different paper writing services. These sites usually have the same terms and conditions as well as policies for using them. You may think that these sites are just all the same up to the paper’s quality. They’re not. If you seek information about “academichelp.net reviews”, welcome to Scamfighter.
2018-8-11
Use props
krawling1
New

United States

Do you mean just a screen? Google something. My choice is LightShot

Alex, support at http://business.pondmobile.com
2019-1-14
Use props
Alize
New

Russia

Drawings

There are many websites today offering various technical drawing drawing services. These sites usually have the same terms and conditions, as well as their usage policies. If you need such services, then welcome to our website https://kompaswork.ru
2021-2-23
Use props
williamwoodruff
New

Pakistan

You might have tried some software to capture screenshots and got disappointed, but I would like to tell you that Lightshot is the best software that doesn't let your system slow down and its performance is amazing. Visit https://www.theacademicpapers.co.uk/
2022-10-11
Use props
ro_walker
First Officer
Brazil

Very frustrating!
2022-10-30
Use props
dianesawyer
New

Pakistan

As a fellow beginner in navigating the Android OS, I understand the struggle of finding answers without a manual. It's comforting to know that there are knowledgeable individuals out there to rely on for guidance when the user manual is seemingly elusive.

Read Must: https://paytotakemyclassonline.com/take-my-online-class-for-me/
Best and Regards
2023-7-5
Use props
djiuser_XsJbqOK4dTRN
New

Pakistan

How to make and share a screenshot?

Creating accurate cost estimates in any industry is like capturing a screenshot of your project's financial landscape. Just as making and sharing a screenshot requires precision, so does budgeting for projects. If you're looking for professional cost estimating services to ensure your projects are financially sound, consider our Cost Estimating Services. We specialize in precise estimations that help you navigate the financial aspect of your projects with confidence.
2023-9-14
Use props
andrewgrue
lvl.1

United Kingdom

Good resources..
Thanks.
2023-12-22
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules