DJI Europe Service Centre - Excellent.
3586 7 2015-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

I thought I would report back on a camera/gimbal issue I had and share my experience.

I emailed DJI's European service centre in Germany giving details, video and audio recording of my issue (see this thread:   http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... ra=page%3D1&lang=en  ), and received an RMA within a day or so.
They said I only needed to return the actual camera/gimbal and not the whole Inspire, which was good.
Then on April 1st I took a trip to my local Fedex office, who robbed me blind for the carriage from UK to Germany (£48, or about $75 for a 5" x 5" x 5" box weighing 470 grams, or about a pound) and announced that it wouldn't arrive in Germany until the 7th, or maybe 8th April due to the bank holiday!
Anyways, I assume it arrived at that time, and although I heard nothing from DJI, I got an email from UPS on the 20th announcing it would be delivered back to me on the 22nd, which it was.
I was pleasantly surprised when a complete, brand new Gimbal arrived, retail packaged with protective case and filters, along with my original protective case that I had returned the old gimbal in.
So, under two weeks turnaround, no hassle (other than being rogered by Fedex) and no quibble - brand new replacement. ...That's German efficiency for you I guess!
Thank you DJI Europe, an excellent service. Needless to say, I'm a very happy customer

Jon
2015-4-24
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
Japan

For once, a positive comment about customer services, nice to ear.
Especially for us in the old continent, hope I will not need it, but it is nice to know.

Thx Jon
2015-4-24
Use props
michael.carrie
lvl.2

France

Nice to hear that. I have had to ship my complete system to DJI Germany due to a fatal crash!! I used Ecoparcel online. (www.ecoparcel.eu)
Brilliant service and all booked on-line. Cost 27 Euros (About £20!!) picked up from the door here in Brittany, France and delivered to DJI in Germany two days before the date they estimated !! Package was full inspire system in its flight case packed into a box. Weight :- 8 Kilos !!!
Now hoping to hear from DJI tomorrow....
2015-4-25
Use props
sbarryjackson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 18931532 ft
  • >>>
United States

You were without a camera for 3 weeks and essentially paid an additional $75 for the gimbal that came with your Inspire? How is that good customer service. They did absolutely nothing on their end but open your box and pack up another box with a new gimbal. That is not good customer service.
2015-4-25
Use props
jon
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Well I see it differently. There have been a good few stories on here of waiting ages, getting repaired, but not well tested returns, etc, etc.
The $75 was fedex being greedy, I should have shopped around, but couldn't be arsed.
DJI turned the return round in what I consider to be good time. I have a spare camera, actually I have a spare Inspire1 (surely anyone saying they're using these machines for 'work', i.e., commercially, and relying on it has a spare??) so it didn't really affect me.
Im pleased there was a no quibble replacement.
2015-4-25
Use props
MinoSVK
lvl.1

Slovakia

Any contact email for repair centre in Germany please??
2015-11-15
Use props
DJI-Tim
DJI team

Hong Kong

MinoSVK Posted at 2015-11-16 02:34
Any contact email for repair centre in Germany please??

DJI GmbH Support.eu@dji.com         +49 (0)97479304200       
Mon - Fri 9:00am - 3:00pm (German Time GMT+1:00)
( Please be noted that the previous hot line number is no longer valid. )
2015-11-15
Use props
RichJ53
First Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

jon@thefullers. Posted at 2015-4-25 16:12
Well I see it differently. There have been a good few stories on here of waiting ages, getting repai ...

Agree with you and this is nice to hear

Thanks for sharing

Rich
2015-11-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules