Wrong Delivery. Solution?
950 12 2018-1-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DeliveryProblem
New

United States

There was a problem with the delivery. Fedex did not deliver my Mavic Pro to me or anybody  at my home. It was delivered (that is what they say) to a person that does not even live in the building. Fedex rejects to do anything although they are positive they did not even try to give it to me.
I went to the police and they asked me about the serial number.
DJI support has told me that they are not able to track a serial number based on the order number. They told me that it is just in the box (which I did not receive) and in the drone (which I obviously never saw) and that they do not keep track of which serial number was delivered in a specific order number. Is this true?

Please somebody at DJI help me with this. I need the serial number, I think it is the only option to get something from here.

Thanks.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Hey there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I know how did you contact our Support? By Email or Phone, or Online Chat? Please kindly offer your order number or ticket number, we'd like to investigate and try our best to help you out.
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7 ft
Canada

WOW this is really unfortunate. I'm fairly certain that they don't track serial numbers based on order number.

Do you know who is at fault? Is it DJI that entered the wrong adress or Fedex that completely messed up? I'm no expert but I'd contact my lawyer if the fault is on Fedex
2018-1-23
Use props
DeliveryProblem
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 20:29
Hey there, we are sorry for the inconvenience. May I know how did you contact our Support? By Email or Phone, or Online Chat? Please kindly offer your order number or ticket number, we'd like to investigate and try our best to help you out.

Email and Online Chat.
I'm going to send you the details in MP.
Thank you ;)
2018-1-23
Use props
DeliveryProblem
New

United States

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-1-23 20:32
WOW this is really unfortunate. I'm fairly certain that they don't track serial numbers based on order number.

I think it is Fedex. They sent me a message to be at home to sign the package... then I stayed waiting and nothing happened... I saw it appeared as "delivered" and they told me that somebody else signed for it. They told me the name and it is the 1st time I hear that name in my life. It is supposed to be a guy who works downstairs... sometimes they helped people in the building by taking packages and putting them inside (they don't do it anymore because or obvious reasons), so I guess than somebody took it from the building.

I'm mainly angry at Fedex because they did not even try to buzz my door.

I went to police and the y asked me about the serial number, so I preferred to make the report including that information, which I think it is not possible...

Big mess
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Canada

DeliveryProblem Posted at 2018-1-23 20:42
I think it is Fedex. They sent me a message to be at home to sign the package... then I stayed waiting and nothing happened... I saw it appeared as "delivered" and they told me that somebody else signed for it. They told me the name and it is the 1st time I hear that name in my life. It is supposed to be a guy who works downstairs... sometimes they helped people in the building by taking packages and putting them inside (they don't do it anymore because or obvious reasons), so I guess than somebody took it from the building.

I'm mainly angry at Fedex because they did not even try to buzz my door.

Yep, the fault is on Fedex. DJI support won't help you on this one.

2018-1-23
Use props
DeliveryProblem
New

United States

MiniPalourde Posted at 2018-1-23 20:57
Yep, the fault is on Fedex. DJI support won't help you on this one.

Yes. He works in the business downstairs.  When a small package arrived and the receptor wasn't home, couriers left  the packages to them instead.  They were doing a favor and it was aimed at typical $20 packages. The courier just made him sign (which they do no do but they trusted him) and treated it like any other package.  I do not think the guy knows anything about this.

Courier came a few days later when I talked to Fedex to give me the rest of the package (some extra things such as propellers) and tried to make me sign something which I did not. He apologized and left. Fedex won't help because "they have their sign delivery proof"
2018-1-23
Use props
MiniPalourde
lvl.4
Canada

DeliveryProblem Posted at 2018-1-23 21:06
Yes. He works in the business downstairs.  When a small package arrived and the receptor wasn't home, couriers left  the packages to them instead.  They were doing a favor and it was aimed at typical $20 packages. The courier just made him sign (which they do no do but they trusted him) and treated it like any other package.  I do not think the guy knows anything about this.

Courier came a few days later when I talked to Fedex to give me the rest of the package (some extra things such as propellers) and tried to make me sign something which I did not. He apologized and left. Fedex won't help because "they have their sign delivery proof"

Well DAMN you are one unfortunate guy. I and everybody else on this forum can't help you on this one because it's entirely Fedex's fault. I don't know what you can do but good luck fixing that **** up.
You should go on Fedex's site and read FAQs and get as much info as you can. You can also read about people with similar problems. There is surely a solution to this problem because it surely happened more than once.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

DeliveryProblem Posted at 2018-1-23 20:37
Email and Online Chat.
I'm going to send you the details in MP.
Thank you ;)

I've received your message in PM, thanks so much! I'll double check with the designated team and come back later. We will keep follow up and update the status here.
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Update: I just got the update from the designated team and have you a message in PM, please check later, thanks!
2018-1-24
Use props
SOUNDWAVE439
lvl.4
Flight distance : 115597 ft
United States

Either you are telling the truth or you are scamming DJI itself
2018-1-24
Use props
DeliveryProblem
New

United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-24 02:58
Update: I just got the update from the designated team and have you a message in PM, please check later, thanks!

Thank you!
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

My pleasure. The Logistic Team will keep follow up for you. Hopefully this can be figured out shortly.
2018-1-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules