Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans5083b006
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Hello!

Is there a firmware list with all Mavic Pro firmware version and change notes?
Sorry if this has been asked, but all I can find here is the latest fw with the latest changelog, not a "history".

Thanks!

2018-1-24
Use props
DJT_MVSP
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2018645 ft
Singapore

Dji has them here: https://www.dji.com/mavic/info#downloads
It's called "release notes"

The latest one is here: 2018/01/11 Release Notes
2018-1-24
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

Do a youtube search for "Digdat0", he has all the firmware releases, going all the way back to Mavic release.
I am still on .400 for the AC, out of the box since June 2017, and have never updated anything. Rock solid and everything works.
2018-1-24
Use props
SeenMavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 6142635 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Thanks everyone, this is indeed helpful!
2018-1-26
Use props
Jos A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 73209 ft
Netherlands

Flycaster Posted at 2018-1-24 12:05
Do a youtube search for "Digdat0", he has all the firmware releases, going all the way back to Mavic release.
I am still on .400 for the AC, out of the box since June 2017, and have never updated anything. Rock solid and everything works.

yeah everthing works, how is your image quality?? or do you only fly?
2018-1-26
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

Jos A Posted at 2018-1-26 08:00
yeah everthing works, how is your image quality?? or do you only fly?

My image quality is fine. rarely shoot 4k, mostly 1080, for video, and no soft edges, and I shoot RAW for stills.
At first I did (not knowing at the time) that I seemed to have horizon issues, not quite level, and I almost did an "update " to the bird, but I waited a couple of days, and then thought to myself, Self, try to calibrate the Gimbal. Voila! Horizon has been level and no issues. It was a good thing that I waited/thought about it.......
Hence my resistance to update anything now. My bird is stable and happy...
2018-1-29
Use props
fans987d278a
lvl.4
Flight distance : 124180 ft
Canada

Flycaster Posted at 2018-1-29 11:25
My image quality is fine. rarely shoot 4k, mostly 1080, for video, and no soft edges, and I shoot RAW for stills.
At first I did (not knowing at the time) that I seemed to have horizon issues, not quite level, and I almost did an "update " to the bird, but I waited a couple of days, and then thought to myself, Self, try to calibrate the Gimbal. Voila! Horizon has been level and no issues. It was a good thing that I waited/thought about it.......
Hence my resistance to update anything now. My bird is stable and happy...

I'm on .400 also & see no reason to update. Fly's beautifully, further out than i have ever gone in this new area i am flying in for last couple of weeks, weather is the only issue, yesterday, i;m about 3km;s out & snow came out of nowhere, coming home my camera view looked like a black & white TV screen with no signal! Hearing those motors coming was heaven, landed & noticed my camera lense blocked with a snow drift!!
2018-1-29
Use props
Flycaster
lvl.4
United States

"Atta boy, Luther".........
2018-2-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules