5446 5 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
AdamTheGreat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56991 ft
United States

Howdy All,

I know when holding the power button after the Spark is powered on, will generate some beeps.

1 Beep indicates it is in RC connection mode (Correct?)

2 Beeps indicates ...... ???

3 Beeps indicates the Spark's WiFi has been reset to default

I have no clue what the 2 beeps are for. I searched the forum and documentation, but couldn't find anything.

Thanks for any info
2018-1-24
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

the two beeps indicate the RC is disconnected from the aircraft page 39 in the Spark manual
2018-1-24
Use props
AdamTheGreat
lvl.3
Flight distance : 56991 ft
United States

dj_dread Posted at 2018-1-24 12:49
the two beeps indicate the RC is disconnected from the aircraft  page 39 in the Spark manual

THANK YOU!

And thank you for including the page number! I seriously couldn't find it, very much appreciated!
2018-1-24
Use props
dj_dread
First Officer
Flight distance : 648399 ft
Romania

anytime! you joined probably the greatest Spark community
glad to help!
2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Elektra
DJI team
Hong Kong

AdamTheGreat Posted at 2018-1-24 12:50
THANK YOU!

And thank you for including the page number! I seriously couldn't find it, very much appreciated!

Adam, here is the screenshot for your reference. Please feel free to ask more questions. Thanks for your attention.
39.JPG
2018-1-24
Use props
fans568a16dd
lvl.2

Sweden

I got a new combo today and Ive flown with a spark before using my Android phone and thought it should be easy to get airborn.
Nope. Powered on the aircraft and tx (dji seems to call it rc) and they linked. Hooked my phone to the tx using an otg cable and then my problems started. As soon as the app launched and the Switch dialog was passed the aircraft disconnected promptly. Latest and probably the final FW in both the drone and tx.
Well, as the WiFi was disabled according to the combo manual I figured out this way to get control over my new Spark:
1) Power on the drone
2) Hold the battery button until 3 beeps confirm the WiFi reset
3) Hold the battery button again, but for 2 beeps, to enable WiFi
4) Connect the Android device to the spark by Wifi. Ensure GPS and phone data are turned on (and that you have a sufficient data plan if downloading FWs or so.)
5) Now the DJi Go 4 app should work with the Spark. Turn off the Spark (and your phones WiFi or connect it to your preferred network)
6) Turn on the spark.
7) Hold the battery button until 1 beep indicates it is in bind mode.
8) Turn on the tx
9) Hold down the tx buttons " Fn and custom button until the tx beeps its binding. (" is the red button to the right of the left stick and the custom button is the one below the camera button.)
10) When the tx and drone are linked you can involve youre phone again according to the manual; I use an microUSB OTG to USBA cable plus whatever cable came with my phone, currently the S10 with an USBA to USBC)
/Regards.
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules