Gimbal and Camera issue
476 1 2018-1-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_jkwLliT
lvl.1
Flight distance : 88422 ft
United States

So I just replaced my vibration plate (broken rubber band) and camera with gimbal (broken camera/strip). After installing both the new parts, I took it out to try it out. Immediately I noticed a few issues:
  • The camera was at about a 35 to 45 degree angle, but after I recalibrated the gimbal it was fine.
  • For a few seconds the App was giving me a Gimbal Overload message but then goes away. This only occurs every first time you turn on the Mavic.
  • When flying horizontally, left and right, and releasing the stick, the camera shakes. Based on my previous camera experience, this isn't supposed to happen.

Does anyone have any ideas what may be wrong? Is it the camera, vibration plate, or both?
Also, since I am still under the 1 year warranty for DJI, could I send this in to get it fixed?

Thanks!

2018-1-24
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

You can check if the gimbal vibration plate is mounted normally. If it doesn't help, I suggest sending it back. However, please kindly note that users might not be honoured by warranty if you had repaired the drone before. To ensure the full function of the drone, please contact our support to start a case and send it back to DJI Repair center.  http://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules